Geo_Leprechaun

Go JayBee

:huh::anibad::lol: The luck of the Irish was with me today and I'm doing a bit of an Irish Jig here in Salt Lake City tonight!!!! Wow, was I ever surprised to find a package from the Geo_Leprechaun today in my 'mailbox' - talk about an unexpected event!!!! THANK YOU Geo_Leprechaun, I am very thrilled to have received these coins!! #117 & #110 - I'll be sure to pass along one of these coins to someone who will appreciate it real soon! Thanks for making me feel so special :lol::anibad:

Mrs. Cachu

That's great! Congrats!

:)B)B) The luck of the Irish was with me today and I'm doing a bit of an Irish Jig here in Salt Lake City tonight!!!! Wow, was I ever surprised to find a couple pots of gold today!! - talk about an unexpected event!!!! THANK YOU Geo_Leprechaun, I am very thrilled to have received these coins!! #117 & #110 - I'll be sure to pass along one of these coins to someone who will appreciate it real soon! Thanks for making me feel so special :):)

Mrs. Cachu

What a sweet and deserving person, no less!!

Congrats!

I hve placed almost all my coins for the first year. I have about 6 left for the next few months. Stay tuned for 2008 coin. :anibad:

Enjoy ME Gold and spread good cheer as I have done.

Thanks for sharing your gold Geo_Leprechaun!

Geo_Leprechaun, we sure have enjoyed the smiles, and the Gold, that you have shared with all of us this year! I personally have loved reading about all the finds! Thanks you so much for all you do.

We look forward to seeing what joy you have to bring next year!! Bring it on!!!! lol

:anibad::D:D:D:D:D

What an exciting day - the last day of 2007 here in Christchurch, NZ and we have discovered a pot of gold - not at the end of a rainbow - but in a cache not far from home. Thank you Geo_Leprechaun - you have made us very happy and we are now "dancing for joy".

The last eighteen months have hard going for Rodney who has had two large cancer operations and a lengthy series of chemo treatments but he is doing well and we have continued to go caching throughout.

That pot of gold is a special treasure as we move from one year to the next, smiling all the way.

Many thanks - may you continue to bring joy to many people

Iris & Rodney

:o:o:o:o:P:D

Wow...Great finds here, congrats to all the recent finders and all finders of Leprechauns past! :anibad:

Thank you so much for the chance at a Leprechaun, I had a great time finding it and made a good friend in the process! That hefty Pot O gold is on my Front page and it stands out as far as "OH Wow...Look at that one" when people check it at events and such!

Really lookin forward to watching your travels next year and seeing all the Lucky recipients! Thanks again! :o

Wow, great to see that the Geo Leprechaun visited Europe, too! :anibad: The caches are too far away for me to reach, but maybe he will come to Germany (and my area of Germany!) too one day! :anicute:

Yep, and lucky for me he is a very smart fellow :anibad: The calculations for the cache where he left his gold are pretty complicated. So my hope became reality when I sneezed and coughed myself to the cache today: the coin was still there :anibad:

Thank you, Geo Leprechaun for this beautiful coin!!! What a perfect start of the new year.

I still owe you a story.

I seemed the Geo Leprechaun spent his or her Christmas in the Netherlands this year. I was the day after Christmas an email came in. The Leprechaun had visited our Woerkum-cache in the medieval city of Woudrichem. I was in the neighbourhood, a coincidence (what's in the name). I'm not usualy in the vicinity of this cache.

I saw and read the mail. Dropped everything i was doing. Told my boss i would be right back and rushed to the cache. Woerkum is a multi-cache, but since it's our own cache i know where the ammobox is hidden. :unsure: Would i be on time?! There could be more cachers visiting this cache. I was Christmas-holiday after all. The stash-area looked undisturbed. Could it be...?? Expectations, agony and some other difficult English words.

I opened the ammobox and looked through it. There was a Travelbug in it, some mc-toys and other rubbish and the logbook. But no geocoin. Was i wrong. Did someboby found the coin before me. I grabbed the logbook which was unusual heavy, opened it and the Geo Leprechaun coin felt out. He/she hide the coin in the logbook. The Leprechaun must have an evil mind.

The coin is big, shiny, beautifull and numbered #103. Dear Leprechaun, THANK YOU. You made my day. Finaly a mystery coin arrived in the Netherlands. THANK YOU AGAIN.

When i arrived at home (after work) an other surprise was waiting for me. Our internet-router broke down. With all (computer) shops closed for Christmas holiday i wasn't able to write in the forum till today. I'm happy i could make a log on the cachepage saying i had the coin with my PDA.

This must be my longest forumpost on this forum ever. Please excuse me for all spelling and writing errors. English is not my first language.

Again, Thank you mr. or mrs. Leprechaun. I hope you liked your stay in our beautifull little country. I also invite all other mystery coiners to visit the Netherlands. :P

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :P

On January 4th we found gold!

Yahoo! Woopie! Happy, Happy, Happy!

:P:laughing::anicute::oB):D:P :P :D:P

A whole pot filed with beautiful golden coins.

A beautiful poem and a green glover for luck.

The Leprechaun brought us pot # 182

Dear Geo_Leprechaun thanks for this special gift!

A thought and a smile are yours every rainbow we will come to see.

I got me a Piece O' The Gold today!! I saw that a pot of gold had been hidden in a RI cache since Christmas day. I figured that there was a very good chance it was already gone, but I still had to try for it. The long trip was worth it because it was still there!

Thank you Geo_Leprechaun!! ;)

Nice job Beth. talk about perserverance :(

I got me a Piece O' The Gold today!! I saw that a pot of gold had been hidden in a RI cache since Christmas day. I figured that there was a very good chance it was already gone, but I still had to try for it. The long trip was worth it because it was still there!

Thank you Geo_Leprechaun!! :D

Congrat's CyberChemist :D:D:D

Had my eye on that one..... :D Heading to Newport, RI this weekend for the event and had that cache on my list........

:) Yippee. I at last have found a legendary Pot of Gold in a cache. It was pot #173 which Geo_Leprechaun had left at The Kenton Track Traverse cache in the Port Hills high above Christchurch, New Zealand. That little Geo_ Leprechaun sure does get around the world - the Netherlands one week and New Zealand the next. :) I took the Pot of Gold on a little trip and have left it in another cache so that it will bring a smile to another cacher. Thank you Geo_Leprechaun for putting a smile on my face. :)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!! I saw a rainbow, decided to follow it...and guess what I found?

A Pot of Gold!!!! Very exciting to see the dear little Leprechaun has made it down under Down Under :huh:

My pot of gold isn't numbered ;) but I am quite OK with that....

Thank you very much Geo_Leprechaun! :huh:

Congratulations to cheesy pigs and all of the recent finders of one of my favorite coins. THANKYOU ! SOO MUCH again for your visit to Wheeling and me being able to grab a coin for my collection is well priceless . Happy St Paddys Day a little bit early to you Geo_Leprechaun and THANKS AGAIN !