Geo_Leprechaun

Go JayBee

WOW! The luck of the Irish hit here this afternoon and were my Irish Eyes Smiling! Here's the post and pic! Thanks Geo_Leprechaun for visiting the Sequoia's.

When I saw this post I had to make a mad dash to this cache that I had been saving for my next trip to my buddy's house for a poker game. To heck with the poker game when the Geo_Leprechaun dropped a coin. Took some heavy searching but finally I found it and inside was the PRIZE of the year for me!!! A Geo_Leprechaun Pot of Gold Geocoin #113 WOOT! The luck of the Irish has hit me full bore. Thanks Geo_Leprechaun for the dandy pot of gold and making my Irish eyes smile!!! I'll post a pic shortly.

ed93bb70-fe08-4bf1-8e7e-208e91282c64.jpg

I don't have a clue why he hasn't logged it, but I can't wait any longer! I was doing maintenance on my "The Cardinal Puzzle Cache" here in Alabama a few weeks ago and what did my froggy eyes behold but a POT O'GOLD!

gold.jpg

Woo hoo! I'm a happy frog!! Thanks, GeoLeprechaun!

You have been so patient waiting for me to visit and wondered how patient you could be after you found some of ME Gold. That and the fact it is a premium cache and I'm not a premium member, so I can't log the find. Someone sent me the coordinates so I could drop a coin for you.

Make sure to thank all your friends, one of them vouched for you! :)

Got off work tonight, came home, sat down in front of the computer, LOVE to come home and read about ALL the mystery coins that have been recently found (my way of winding down after a day at the hospital!)

Well, then I went to checking my mail, and what do I find, but an email that none other than the GEO LEPRECHAUN has chosen to visit one of our caches!!

We grabbed the GPS, the flashlights, and a little gas, and off we went! Well, I should tell you that this cache is located on the side of a pretty STEEP hill, definitely NOT the place to be AFTER dark, on HALLOWEEN, when all the little goblins have already been out! But the green Geo Leprechaun dust was still hanging around in the branches, and we found it!! WE got a POT'O'GOLD!!

We are now the PROUD owners of our FIRST MYSTERY COIN!!!!! GEO LEPRECHAUN COIN # 100!!! YEA!!!

BUT, we're bad!!! We have to go back out again, because I was in such a hurry to get the Geo Leprechaun coin, that I forgot I needed to leave a coin in trade!! But I'm NOT going back out in the DARK TONIGHT! I will go back out this weekend and place a trade coin!!

GeoLeprechaunCoin.jpgGeoLeprechaun100.jpg

Got off work tonight, came home, sat down in front of the computer, LOVE to come home and read about ALL the mystery coins that have been recently found (my way of winding down after a day at the hospital!)

Well, then I went to checking my mail, and what do I find, but an email that none other than the GEO LEPRECHAUN has chosen to visit one of our caches!!

We grabbed the GPS, the flashlights, and a little gas, and off we went! Well, I should tell you that this cache is located on the side of a pretty STEEP hill, definitely NOT the place to be AFTER dark, on HALLOWEEN, when all the little goblins have already been out! But the green Geo Leprechaun dust was still hanging around in the branches, and we found it!! WE got a POT'O'GOLD!!

We are now the PROUD owners of our FIRST MYSTERY COIN!!!!! GEO LEPRECHAUN COIN # 100!!! YEA!!!

BUT, we're bad!!! We have to go back out again, because I was in such a hurry to get the Geo Leprechaun coin, that I forgot I needed to leave a coin in trade!! But I'm NOT going back out in the DARK TONIGHT! I will go back out this weekend and place a trade coin!!

GeoLeprechaunCoin.jpgGeoLeprechaun100.jpg

I am so happy for you Peggy!

Hello Geo Leprechaun

While the grass and clover is slowly going dormant, maybe you have the time for a break? I have marveled from behind my screen (computer) at the joy you have brought forth, really brings a smile to my face! Your efforts inspire me to be a better person and do what I can to bring a smile as well!

If ever you find yourself in my clover patch, please let me know, I'd love to treat you to a nice meal and some fun touring the area! I know it's not much, but it's all I have to offer.

You mystery coiners truly put smiles on the faces of us forumers (is this a word?? it is now), you have shown the true spirit of our community...how this community is like one big FAMILY. I am amazed by all those (not only the mystery coiners either) who give so very generously without worry of reward (I know, the reward is the joy you spread) or recognition. THANK-YOU all! I am PROUD to be a member of this FAMILY!

Hello Geo Leprechaun

While the grass and clover is slowly going dormant, maybe you have the time for a break? I have marveled from behind my screen (computer) at the joy you have brought forth, really brings a smile to my face! Your efforts inspire me to be a better person and do what I can to bring a smile as well!

If ever you find yourself in my clover patch, please let me know, I'd love to treat you to a nice meal and some fun touring the area! I know it's not much, but it's all I have to offer.

You mystery coiners truly put smiles on the faces of us forumers (is this a word?? it is now), you have shown the true spirit of our community...how this community is like one big FAMILY. I am amazed by all those (not only the mystery coiners either) who give so very generously without worry of reward (I know, the reward is the joy you spread) or recognition. THANK-YOU all! I am PROUD to be a member of this FAMILY!

I second this!!!!!

Here is a log for the last cache that Geo_Leprechaun left their gold in!

"On a trip to visit some friends for the holidays and had to drop one in the cache. I like to honor those who cache as well as those who collect and thought this would be a perfect spot. Please trade fairly and enjoy!

p.s. Watch for my next trip should be getting around to the states I have missed."

This sounds promising for the great state of Iowa!!

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot. Found the pot 'o gold at our Haunted Sightings event in October, then forgot to post that we found it! I must have been scared away by all the ghosts and goblins and have just come out of hiding. What a great coin to find!! I love coins and am just starting to collect them. We were SO glad to be visited by the Geo_Leprechaun. He's bringing us good luck too!! :laughing: Too bad we didn't catch him hiding his gold. Sorry to miss him in his cute little leprechaun costume! :huh:

Hello Geo Leprechaun

I second your thoughts, hmmm, wonder if he likes Turkey, have plenty of leftovers to share if he would like to stop in for a pint :laughing:

Congrat Amigos, just saw you are the lucky receipent of a coin, on Halloween no less..

Edited by Frozen Buns

whoohooo!!! The Geo_Leprechaun came thru Idaho again!!

dfc4fb72-96cf-4d03-8245-0fd30c604395.jpg

BTFI 2000 CACHE

This time it was a little nearer to my neck of the woods!!! Since I couldn't leave until dark I was SURE the coin would be gone....but guess what??? IT WAS STILL THERE!!! YIPPEE!!!! ooh the timing of these mystery coins and my life are just impeccable and never cease to both amaze me and leave me very thankful. Thank you so much to the Geo_Leprechaun for making my day!!! I just love it and its now in with my hallowed hall of fame geocoins!!!!

Many Irish Blessings to you!!! :huh:;):laughing:

LD

Edited by LoriDarlin

whoohooo!!! The Geo_Leprechaun came thru Idaho again!!

dfc4fb72-96cf-4d03-8245-0fd30c604395.jpg

BTFI 2000 CACHE

This time it was a little nearer to my neck of the woods!!! Since I couldn't leave until dark I was SURE the coin would be gone....but guess what??? IT WAS STILL THERE!!! YIPPEE!!!! ooh the timing of these mystery coins and my life are just impeccable and never cease to both amaze me and leave me very thankful. Thank you so much to the Geo_Leprechaun for making my day!!! I just love it and its now in with my hallowed hall of fame geocoins!!!!

Many Irish Blessings to you!!! :lol::lol::grin:

LD

Oh, how awesome for you, LoriDarlin!! Congrats!! I know I love mine!

He's leaving his mark in Europe right now :anicute:

Found this one (coin 107) today in a cache in England.

Many thanks for your generosity Geo_Leprechaun!

Russ

DSCF0478.jpg

That's good news to read. It's just a small step from the UK to the Netherlands. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Congrats to you, Klever Boys!

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :unsure:

Well the Geo_Leprechaun must have needed some warmth and sun. He stopped by to visit the land of rainbows and aloha. Hope he got to meet some of his cousins (the menehune). We found Pot #101 the other day when we stopped by to check on our newest cache cheers mate and were shocked in a good way, at what we found inside. :laughing: The Geo_Leprechaun must have been on island time, but he logged his find today; he even fulfilled the additional logging requirement! Looks like there's another pot of gold waiting to be found down here as well.

Mahalo nui loa Geo_lep, hope you enjoyed caching in paradise, see you at the other end of the rainbow.

jrr

The great Geo_Leprechaun visited snow covered SE Minnesota! The little guy had a tough walk to one cache. We have received snow and sleet to create a crunchy walking to the cache. Oh, what a great reward! Finally I am blessed with a mystery coin. Oh, it is so pretty. Next finder gets an equal gift.

Thanks for visitng SE Minnesota.

Accordiongal

:huh::anibad::lol: The luck of the Irish was with me today and I'm doing a bit of an Irish Jig here in Salt Lake City tonight!!!! Wow, was I ever surprised to find a couple pots of gold today!! - talk about an unexpected event!!!! THANK YOU Geo_Leprechaun, I am very thrilled to have received these coins!! #117 & #110 - I'll be sure to pass along one of these coins to someone who will appreciate it real soon! Thanks for making me feel so special :lol::anibad:

Mrs. Cachu

Edited by Cach-U-Nuts