Geo_Leprechaun

Go JayBee

So I have a question for all you Geo_Leprechaun experts out there. I found my pot of gold last summer here in Colorado. I didn't know what it was at the time, but I kept it because it looked cool. The Leprechaun has not visited the cache where I found the coin, so someone else must have found it somewhere else and traded it. Lucky me! Here is the interesting thing. My pot of gold does not have a number on the handle like the one I see in the photos on this thread. Has anyone else seen this before?

Post a pic of it...I'd like to see it.

I'd like to see one close to home!! :(

Up for a challange?

The Official Run Around

What would you do to get your hands on one of these?

I think I know where this cache is hiden? :D

DUUHHHH........ If you don't know where it's hidden, there's no help for you!!

I still have the coords after we did it, but AIN'T NOOOOOO WAY IN HE-- I WOULD DO THAT ONE IN THE HEAT AGAIN!!! lol :surprise:

Maybe I could auction the coords on EB-- and make some of my gas money back!! :(

So I have a question for all you Geo_Leprechaun experts out there. I found my pot of gold last summer here in Colorado. I didn't know what it was at the time, but I kept it because it looked cool. The Leprechaun has not visited the cache where I found the coin, so someone else must have found it somewhere else and traded it. Lucky me! Here is the interesting thing. My pot of gold does not have a number on the handle like the one I see in the photos on this thread. Has anyone else seen this before?

mtn goat,

Sounds like you got a sample coin.... which is pretty cool because it's even more rare than the numbered ones :( Lucky you!

Congrat's all recent finders if I missed anyone.

~tsun :surprise:

I didn't think the Leprechaun traveled all the way out West, but I was wrong.

I was lucky enough to grab a coin yesterday from this cache in Point Lobos State Reserve right along the Pacific Ocean.

He/She picked a beautiful spot to drop a coin in. I'll have to see if any of the pics we took came out because the weather was perfect (although not a rainbow in sight).

Big mahalos.

Woooo Hoooo!!!! :D:(:D

The Geo_Leprechaun visited our neck of the woods this evening. We were just finishing up supper and started clearing the table when PengoDaddy glanced over at the laptop and noticed a new email. The Geo_Leprechaun had visited our cache PF-02 - FEEDDADABEEF (waypoint: GCXMK7). We were so excited...I (PengoMommy) dropped everything and ran and grabbed an unactivated coin from our stash and was headed out the door. PengoBeky also wanted to come and she grabbed a little something special to leave too. We almost ran the whole way to the cache. A few muggles were around but left shortly after we showed up. I grabbed the cache from its location and quickly opened it up. I saw some gold glistening back up at me. PengoBeky took out the Geo_Leprechaun's Pot of Gold and was very excited. We are now the proud owners of #45. :cry: I left an unactivated coin for the next person to find our cache and PengoBeky left a little silver paw print too. :o

Thank you soooo much Geo_Leprechaun for heading out our way. After all the rain and thunder showers that we had yesterday a rainbow must have lead you to our area. Thanks for all that you do!! :(:(

Woooo Hoooo!!!! :huh::D:D

The Geo_Leprechaun visited our neck of the woods this evening. We were just finishing up supper and started clearing the table when PengoDaddy glanced over at the laptop and noticed a new email. The Geo_Leprechaun had visited our cache PF-02 - FEEDDADABEEF (waypoint: GCXMK7). We were so excited...I (PengoMommy) dropped everything and ran and grabbed an unactivated coin from our stash and was headed out the door. PengoBeky also wanted to come and she grabbed a little something special to leave too. We almost ran the whole way to the cache. A few muggles were around but left shortly after we showed up. I grabbed the cache from its location and quickly opened it up. I saw some gold glistening back up at me. PengoBeky took out the Geo_Leprechaun's Pot of Gold and was very excited. We are now the proud owners of #45. ;) I left an unactivated coin for the next person to find our cache and PengoBeky left a little silver paw print too. :D

Thank you soooo much Geo_Leprechaun for heading out our way. After all the rain and thunder showers that we had yesterday a rainbow must have lead you to our area. Thanks for all that you do!! :tongue::unsure:

Congrats Pengo !!!