Geo_Leprechaun

Go JayBee

Yea!! The Geo Leprechaun paid a visit to my cache “All That Glitters and Crawls”! When I saw the email yesterday I was so excited, I immediately flew out the door and zoomed over to the cache. Yea!! It was still there. I took the pot of gold and left a dream catcher coin.

Today the Bug Crew and I went back for some pictures. This park is one of their favorites and we’re usually here 2 or 3 days a week.

6a32208c-b394-4349-b4f1-9f3e31d678dd.jpg

d09d83a3-c293-476e-b652-b596a05d1c76.jpg

Thank you so much Geo Leprechaun. This is a very beautiful coin, much larger and heavier than I thought it would be.

Windrose

Yea!! The Geo Leprechaun paid a visit to my cache “All That Glitters and Crawls”! When I saw the email yesterday I was so excited, I immediately flew out the door and zoomed over to the cache. Yea!! It was still there. I took the pot of gold and left a dream catcher coin.

Today the Bug Crew and I went back for some pictures. This park is one of their favorites and we’re usually here 2 or 3 days a week.

6a32208c-b394-4349-b4f1-9f3e31d678dd.jpg

Thank you so much Geo Leprechaun. This is a very beautiful coin, much larger and heavier than I thought it would be.

Windrose

That couldnt be...It just couldnt be! Is that the Geo-Leprechaun in her hot little hand? Well they must have proved some trust since the Easter Egg extravaganza!...OH wait- No big stick piles to climb all over and mud puddles to jump across. Boy ill bet your nerves were shakin while that thing was outa your hands! :D:D:rolleyes:

Congrats on your killer find...and being able to keep it without goin back to look for it! :blink:...keep it safe!

I would love to see where these coins are being dropped. Is there a way (or place) to see where they're going so I can at least watch from a distance to see how long it takes until their found.

This is a fun thread to follow. Congratulations to all the finders. My kids are jealous but happy for you.

I would love to see where these coins are being dropped. Is there a way (or place) to see where they're going so I can at least watch from a distance to see how long it takes until their found.

This is a fun thread to follow. Congratulations to all the finders. My kids are jealous but happy for you.

You can watch the profile of the little Green Guy To see whare he travels

Congrats to all ! Glenn :rolleyes:

That couldnt be...It just couldnt be! Is that the Geo-Leprechaun in her hot little hand? Well they must have proved some trust since the Easter Egg extravaganza!...OH wait- No big stick piles to climb all over and mud puddles to jump across. Boy ill bet your nerves were shakin while that thing was outa your hands! B):D:rolleyes:

Congrats on your killer find...and being able to keep it without goin back to look for it! :blink:...keep it safe!

Yes that's the coin in Cricket's (Marisa's) hand. But (call me paranoid) I carried it to and from the car, and they only got to hold it for the picture. :D:D

Believe me, it'll be along time before I recover from the Easter Egg Incident.

Windrose

Woohoo! We scored some gold! You can read about it here: White Noise. The last time that we were at this cache, it was winter, definately not winter now...LOL. We really enjoyed finding it both times...saw things during the second visit that we did not notice the first time (maybe that was because we were so anxious to get back to the warmth of the car the first time). We snagged coin #006! Thanks Geo_Leprechaun!

809afff8-4c49-42b5-b470-7e6af664ed7c.jpg

I GOT ME GOLD!!!!!!!!

Took me a 1500 mile flight to get, but if thats what it takes...Looks like I got myself a Geo-Leprechaun!!! ^_^

Actually I was visiting Family in KC Missouri and have been Watching Larry739's Trickle's Treasure box for about a month!

When I got my first chance to find it, we searched for at least 2 hours with a big fat DNF! But I just knew it was there...it was even found and the finder didnt say they took the coin, in fact they didnt even see it!!!

After a little more research and a little hint, I made the find! It was my brothers (Driven-D) first cache and it was definatley a good one! I traded an unactivated Geolicious and a whole gang of good swag!

Definatley a great adventure while in KC! Still cant believe it was still there after almost a month!!!!

Heres Me gold with the cache!

86cc7a5a-bae6-4ebe-ac5a-f9d2ed0ab241.jpg

And Heres at the pond close by the cache!

10c43937-eaae-445c-bc69-2df840828f7a.jpg

Thanks Geo Leprechaun for this awesome hefty Pot O Gold...Sure worked for it!

I GOT ME GOLD!!!!!!!!

Took me a 1500 mile flight to get, but if thats what it takes...Looks like I got myself a Geo-Leprechaun!!! :anibad:

Actually I was visiting Family in KC Missouri and have been Watching Larry739's Trickle's Treasure box for about a month!

When I got my first chance to find it, we searched for at least 2 hours with a big fat DNF! But I just knew it was there...it was even found and the finder didnt say they took the coin, in fact they didnt even see it!!!

After a little more research and a little hint, I made the find! It was my brothers (Driven-D) first cache and it was definatley a good one! I traded an unactivated Geolicious and a whole gang of good swag!

Definatley a great adventure while in KC! Still cant believe it was still there after almost a month!!!!

Heres Me gold with the cache!

And Heres at the pond close by the cache!

Thanks Geo Leprechaun for this awesome hefty Pot O Gold...Sure worked for it!

Congratulations 007BigD!! There sure is an assortment of coins in that cache.

For some unknown reason, I seem to have missed this post. :D Gotta get me some new specks.

Been reading up here and just want to congratulate all the finders. :D Beautiful coin. B) Can you imagine me, being half Irish and not be able to sniff out a pot of gold.... B)

That scrunched up nose in your picture might have something to do with it... B)B);)

Edited by Atwell Family

OMG!!!!

THE LEPRECHAUN HAS STRUCK AN ISLAND CACHE IN MY COUNTY!!!!!!!

I'M GONE........... :rolleyes::P:) :) :)

Must have been a close by island, since you logged back in at 1:20PM to read the forums :) Hope you got the coin :D

I left in such a hurry that I forgot my GPSr as I was down the road! I am gone now!

I GOT IT!!!!!

When I got the notification that the Geo_Leprechaun had hit a cache in my area - GCGT0N - "Treasure on Tate Island" - I was out in a flash, thankfully with my mountain bike still on the bike carrier on my car from yesterday evening's bike ride. I left in too much of a flash, apparently, because I forgot to get and load my GPSr with the cache coordinates! :P:) I zoomed back, got it and was off again, speeding the whole way down there.

I got to the Katy Trail parking area nearest to the cache...no cars there...good! I sped off on my bike...I covered that mile-long journey so fast I was all sweaty and gasping for breath. When I reached the passage to the island it was partially covered by the Missouri River. Thankfully it was just barely over the passage as I cautiously waded through the short stretch to the island.

I found the cache and opened it quickly, almost blinded by the gleam of GOLD!!! The coin was still there! Trembling, I reached in and there it was...all mine...#40...so beautiful! I quickly traded the coin for an unactivated geocoin, took a couple pictures of it and crossed back to the mainland.

I was so excited the trek back on the bike seemed to take only a moment. I loaded the bike up and headed home, sweaty, stinking and delighted!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, Geo_Leprechaun!!!!! :):):rolleyes::):D:):D

Here I am, at the edge of the island, with the mainland in the background:

100_2354.jpg

Here is my little jewel! #40!

100_2355.jpg

Edited by Arthur & Trillian

Come on down to the south me little green friend!

Your map is missing that corner of the USA. You need some sweet tea and peach pie. :rolleyes:

Of course there's this li'l pub around the corner that does a good black and tan, too :P

Come south, my lucky friend, come south!

T1

Congrats to all the recent finders!

Edited by Thorny1

We got the notice that someone had posted to this forum and came over to see. The kids laughed at A&T’s post about forgetting the GPS. That’s something we would do. Now all we could do was wait to hear about his adventures. All the little daycare crew went off to their naps except one who wanted to see the picture of the GeoLeprechaun’s Gold. So we went to his profile to find a picture and instead find that he’s been here to Quincy to a cache that I thought had washed away - in a park that was closed due to a cliff slide.

OK, I’m guilty. I woke all the kids up, grabbed most of their shoes, asked one to grab our caching bag and we all piled into the van (Myself and 10 Munchkins). We get to the park and IT IS OPEN again. As I reach for the caching bag, I discovered that they brought along 2 diaper bags instead. NO PROBLEM - I kind of remember where the cache was and since there was no one else around we had time to look. As we walk along the creek bed we weren’t quite as lucky as the Leprechaun. The 9 year old slips and lands in the 3 inches of water. He’s on his own - we’ve got a Pot of Gold to find. LOL. Another 10 feet and another kid down.

We find the cache and IT’S THERE - #39. We’ve got a Pot of Gold. After everyone calms down, we get a group picture near the creek. We start back to the van but stop to look at the coin one more time - WHO’S GOT THE COIN? My oldest child left it on the creek bank along with my car keys and cell phone. Back we go to collect it all and off to the van again. The little munchkin that was carrying the coin announces that the little plastic pouch is empty - it’s fallen out. We had only gone 10 feet so it wasn’t hard to find. I take the coin and put it safely inside my pocket (NO HOLES). It’s safe now but each one of the daycare kids want to take it home with them tonight to show their parents what they found. THE STORIES THEY HAVE TO TELL.

THANKS for making this such a special day for so many little ones (and for me also)potofgold-small.jpg

Edited by luckycharmer

An Old Gaelic Blessing...

May those who love us, love us

And, those that don't love us,

May God turn their hearts;

And if he doesn't turn their hearts,

May he turn their ankles...

So, we'll know them by their limping.

(We have this printed on a pillow <_< )