Geo_Leprechaun

Go JayBee

YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWWW. The pot o' gold was still there....does the Happy Leprechaun jig :)

Thanks Geo_Leprechaun!

I was so excited to see that email, I grabbed my rain jacket and threw on my hiking shoes, I knew I had a good size climb ahead of me in the rain. Grabbed the dogs, threw em' in the truck and off I went (thank goodness it's close to the house). I was prepared to tackle anyone coming down the mountain who may have gotten to MY coin :D Fortunately I didn't have to beat anyone up.

Anyhow, I get to the cache and what do I find?

GLcacheresize.jpg

I snap a picture of the coin at the cache (moved the cache as not to give away true location). I get ready to try and take one of myself (I'm breathing heavy and soaked), and I step back, trip over a rock and land on my arse (hard) sorry no pic of that. But (no pun intended), I got a nice sliver in my hand and an owie on my leg. Battle wounds.

GLboobooresize.jpg

I'm pretty sure I said a bad word or two but took a pic of me with a smile thru the pain :D (I removed my pic)

Then I took one of my favorite two people who were not as excited as me about the coin but happy to be out playing in the rain

GLcowboyresize.jpgGLdakotaresize.jpg

I have coin #070 :lol: Thanks again Geo_Leprechaun, that was fun!

Congrat's Dennis on your find too.

tsun :)

Edited by tsunrisebey

While out on a road trip I to found one of these coins. I was excited to open up the container to find a coin I had never seen before. I was even more surprised to come home and see this thread concerning this coin.

Thank you Geo_Leprechaun sharing your gold with everyone!! I am now the proud owner of coin number 69 :lol: .

Tomlinson's Corner

DSCN0128.jpg

I just had this weird thought going through my mind when I was reading this thread and thought I better share. The day I found my Geo_Leprechaun coin was the same day I took this picture, coincidence? You be the judge!

DSCN0146.jpg

Edited by Damenace

Would someone go to Wyoming to get me a Pot'O'Gold for me?...There will be a Rainbow in Redwood Valley with a shiny BigD Penny at the end of it for ya! ;):anicute:

This leprechaun sure has some gumption for some of these caches!...CACHE HARD and CACHE ON Leprechaun!!!!...Hope to see ya soon! ;)

After talking to Demenace he pointed out we had a visitor cloes to home. So I load up everyone, this being 9:00 PM, and off we go. 1.5 hours later I am bushwacking with my trusty flashlight. I hope it is still there, it's been 5 days and no one noticed. I get to the cache, open it up and sure enough, there is #91! I calmly, yeah right!, place it in my pocket and leave a shiny new Wyoming2007 gold coin in it's place. Kids are snoring by the time I get back to the truck, and the wife just says, "you got it, didn't you?" Must have been the smile on my face! Thanks for the tip demenace!! And thank you Geo_leprechaun! I forgot the camera in my haste, besides it being dark, but will post pics soon! ;);):anicute:

After talking to Demenace he pointed out we had a visitor cloes to home. So I load up everyone, this being 9:00 PM, and off we go. 1.5 hours later I am bushwacking with my trusty flashlight. I hope it is still there, it's been 5 days and no one noticed. I get to the cache, open it up and sure enough, there is #91! I calmly, yeah right!, place it in my pocket and leave a shiny new Wyoming2007 gold coin in it's place. Kids are snoring by the time I get back to the truck, and the wife just says, "you got it, didn't you?" Must have been the smile on my face! Thanks for the tip demenace!! And thank you Geo_leprechaun! I forgot the camera in my haste, besides it being dark, but will post pics soon! ;);):anicute:

Congrat's wyo :unsure: Looks like the GL was in our neck of the woods about the same time!

tsun :(

We are known as the City of Festivals here and have an Irish Fest every year. The Geo_Leprechaun can visit now or during the summer and enjoy all the festivals. We also are known as Brew City and have many Irish bars and restaurants and we are the great place on a great lake. Oh and my lawn has clover, weeds, crab grass and dandilions. Now if that can't get the Geo_Leprechaun here, then everyone else should visit. ;)

Congrats to all the lucky finders so far.

I found one! :ph34r: I've been so busy with work and business trips that I haven't even been able to share the good news with everyone. I found it right before I left for a business trip. The little Irish guy made a visit to a cache called Final Fantasy. The cache was about a 45 minute trip from my house (one way). I hadn't done this cache yet so it was on my radar. I was so worried that the coin wouldn't be there when we got there. There are a number of cachers in our area that pick up coins, TBs, and FTF rather quickly -- and there were a number of cachers watching the cache page....eek! I was so happy that the coin was still there. The funny thing is that I logged the cache page and got an immediate email from someone accusing me of stealing a geocoin. The person obvously had no clue about The Geo_Leprechaun but I had to edit my log entry to explain things. I left an unactivated geocoin in its place for the next visitor to the cache along with some Anthus geopins.

c8b0f329-c39d-4125-b149-2b2b6be6c27d.jpg

Thanks Geo_Leprechaun! I needed this pick-me-up after all the long hours at work lately.

....Anthus

P.S. If you didn't get an invoice for your laptop geocoin last week, blame it on the Geo_Leprechaun. :P I had to use what little spare time I had to go get the coin. More of the invoices are going out today and tomorrow.

Edited by Anthus

Has there been any recent Leprechaun activity?

I am still hoping I have some Irish Luck and he comes on down to Georgia for a visit! :ph34r:

As a matter of fact... I got out this morning. What a glorious day it was. Left some of ME gold and now I'm on the road again.

Will try and place some more this week. Need some rain so I can place ME gold at the end of the rainbow. :P

As a matter of fact... I got out this morning. What a glorious day it was. Left some of ME gold and now I'm on the road again.

Will try and place some more this week. Need some rain so I can place ME gold at the end of the rainbow. :lol:

We have had a little bit of rain over the past few days....I hope a rainbow showed up somewhere. :(:laughing:

I have been so busy with the GeoTag project I just saw this thread... and I already missed him/her in Colorado :) .

Is there a way to watch a cather like you do a cache, in case he/she returns to Colorado or I get lucky to find myself at the end of a rainbow on one of my business trips?

I have been so busy with the GeoTag project I just saw this thread... and I already missed him/her in Colorado :ph34r: .

Is there a way to watch a cather like you do a cache, in case he/she returns to Colorado or I get lucky to find myself at the end of a rainbow on one of my business trips?

maybe you'll get lucky and find one in Vegas :)

I found a few more places to hide ME gold. Good luck finding!

Good luck indeed!- You hid them on the wrong Coast! :D Ill be eagerly awaiting your arrival to the Golden State! Untill then, I can only sit back and watch the shenanagans!

Thanks for the update! Whos gonna get em????

Michigan?!? What about Indiana, we're the State just South of Michigan! :)

So Geo_Leprechaun, Come on Down!!

I think he was there already, what you want him to visit twice?

Oh, good idea....come back to Colorado... Please!!! :(

Of course I do. Indiana is a big state, so he could visit as many times as it takes for me to find one! :( There's lots of 'safe' places for him to hide his gold here :lol:

Well, the Geo_Leprechaun has been to Kansas and dropped off two gold coins mand they were both in one of my puzzle caches here in Olathe. I ran out to the closest one and found the coin. It is georgeous!!! It is number 62. It was in PEANUT. The other one is one of my other nearby puzzle caches and I will leave it for someone else. To see pictures visit PEANUT. Thanks Geo_Leprechaun. What a pleasant treat and generous thing to do for the hobby. If you are in town on June 23 come by and have breakfast with me at McDonalds. at 730. It is going to be an event. Your gold will be the centerpiece of the event. The event will be called Breakfast with Larry. ;)