Definitive List With Photos....

dino-irl

I don't have a definitive list, but I do have almost 500 coins with photos online that you can look at. There are menu tabs to sort the collection into smaller sub-collections. Just click on My collection in my sig line below (the last link in the list).

Wow! That's a really nice listing! And that's the best picture of my personal coin I've ever seen - thanks!

I miss that feature to, I hope it comes back and the back button would be nice to have again!

I don't understand this back button issue. It works fine for me. Where does it not work?

Yeah, it seems to work okay for me too.

The back button was intentionally disabled, though the disabling only affects specific browsers. It was intentionally disabled, and was intended to be a short fix. We are currently working with a programmer to try to get a better fix so we can re-enable it for everyone.

As for the copying of images, once we have an "acceptable" watermark (users will be able to vote on our site for the one they prefer), we may allow the copying of images again. The problem is when we are given, or we take pictures ourselves and people use them without permission, it is theft. I took many of the pics myself (I believe including the Team Lightning Bugs coin), and many were given to us by paying members. They took the pictures and emailed them to us with full permission to use them. Can it be stopped? Nope, but it can be slowed down, and the right click disable is another little thing we can do to help prevent it.

As has been stated in the past, and taken up by at least one cacher, if you ask for images without the watermark, we'll give them to you. Of course, if you ask for the whole collection, that's another story. If you need an image or two it's not a problem. It would be appreciated if you state the images are courtesy of GeoCoins.net (not necessarily copyright because we don't own the rights to ALL the images there, just the rights to use them). But if we supply you with an image, it would be appreciated if you were to let people know where you got it.

With any luck, we can remove the back button limitations soon, but programming is a tricky issue as any programmer can tell you. And time frames change constantly.

I hope this post answers any and all questions you may have, but if not, please feel free to ask either here, on our forums or via email. I may not get back into this thread though as the name isn't a big draw for me. I only found it now because I was looking for something to do...looks like I found it! :anicute:

Brian aka Haughton