Where in the World is "VICKIE"

GIDEON-X

:laughing:WHERE IN THE WORLD IS "VICKIE"Been trying to contact her to order some Buttons for a event that's coming up......no reply to emails or phone messages (disconnected)............can any one "HELP"............(Bumble Buttons).............. :rolleyes:

I'd like to know, too. I placed an order for some buttons via her Web site on April 4. I received an e-mailed payment receipt from PayPal the same day, but haven't heard anything from Vickie yet.

--Larry

I recieved an order from her, but very late. At the time she explained a number of personal issues, at least one quite serious, that prevented her from promptly completing my order.

I'm hoping they worked out for the better, but perhaps not, so I would just be patient for now.

I'm not sure what kind of buttons you are ordering, but if you're talking about the type of pin on badges, you can easily make them yourself. Just google badge making equipment and you may be quite surprised at how easy and inexpensively you can make them yourself. I make my own as sig items to leave. (Not to mention each holiday.) You can make them for about .50 or less (depending on what quantity you buy).

Sorry to butt in, but hope it helps!

:rolleyes:WHERE IN THE WORLD IS "VICKIE"Been trying to contact her to order some Buttons for a event that's coming up......no reply to emails or phone messages (disconnected)............can any one "HELP"............(Bumble Buttons).............. ;)

I'd like to know, too. I placed an order for some buttons via her Web site on April 4. I received an e-mailed payment receipt from PayPal the same day, but haven't heard anything from Vickie yet.

--Larry

This current issue about "Vickie" being missing in action is a perfect example of the problems and havoc created in human affairs on earth by alien abductions by those darn space aliens. I suggest that all members of geocaching.com write to the federal government and encourage them to outlaw abduction of humans by the space aliens for their nefarious experiments. Thank you. I am sure that Vickie thanks you, too...!

:laughing: Be real careful here folks. This same topic was started on our local forum by one of our fellow cachers and I responded that I had the same problem. I darn near got stoned for the effort. Our cacher wanted to know what was going on since he had paid for an order but weeks had gone by without anything. Fortunately for us we had not put any cash on the barrel head so we did not have to request a refund. We requested a design be done for a pathtag and buttons made to award cachers who completed finding our Fallin' waterfall caches series.

The Bumblebuttons folks said we were not customers since we hadn't paid any money so therefore we didn't have a gripe. Duh.....it's not like we didn't try.

I will end this long story with our solution. We used the "Mad Hatter" (see the pathtag site) for our pathtag design and he was great. Regarding the pins, we bought the press and supplies and now we make them ourselves. It's easy and cheap. There we use "Badge-A-Minit" for the pins. They also are great to deal with.

I am truly sorry that health issues are involved but if you got a business you have obligations to your customers. ;)