Tide Times?

Hi there,

Cheers for the tips

I do a fair bit of boating so getting the tide info on the unit would be a major plus point!!

"Moonpup" thats a good shot. downloaded your link and I can now see extra data points on the US map for tidal info.

I can't find a similar map for the UK though.

"Moonpup" has proved its a map software thing.

Which mapping software will give me the tide stuff for the UK?

I guess blue maps will but I do not really need them (also pretty expensive)

As yet I am only using the euro base map I downloaded. I have a copy of City Navigator on the way, will the installation of City Nav give these tide points (i guess maybe not)

Is there a UK equivalent of the map Moonpup gave me the link to??

Many thanks

Rik

I have a 60cx. I thought there was a screen that would show tide times but I can't find it. Can someone clear this up for me?

Thanks!

If you want the most up to date tides and more tide stations you can do what I did and order "BlueChart Americas v9 UPDATE CD" from gpscentral.ca for free. You wont be able to load the charts but you can load the tide info.

I have a 60cx. I thought there was a screen that would show tide times but I can't find it. Can someone clear this up for me?

I know this is not related to your specific question for your GPSr, but if you are interested in tide info, you could be interested in this FREE tide program? I have been using it for years now for my boating & fishing excursions. It is called WX Tide, and can be downloaded for FREE from this web-site: http://www.wxtide32.com ;)