Sticked to turn page

shivia

Hello, did you have a same issue that following: my 60CSX take toooo long time to go back to the map page when it shows the turn page. If I have a next turn right after the precedent turn, I'll miss it because I do not see it on the map page. the gps stays too long on the turn page. That happens on my new 2nd gps. In the past, on my old one, the turn page disappears right after the turn done and return back to the main map page showing my route.

- Do I miss some settings on my unit? Or someting wrong on my unit? thanks for your help.

Hello, did you have a same issue that following: my 60CSX take toooo long time to go back to the map page when it shows the turn page. If I have a next turn right after the precedent turn, I'll miss it because I do not see it on the map page. the gps stays too long on the turn page. That happens on my new 2nd gps. In the past, on my old one, the turn page disappears right after the turn done and return back to the main map page showing my route.

- Do I miss some settings on my unit? Or someting wrong on my unit? thanks for your help.

The GPS shows the little triangle (you) moving along the white arrow that indicates the turn you should make. It won't go back to the map until you reach the end of the white arrow, completing the turn. That's normal. If your unit is taking a long time after it completes the turn, you may have set the map page to display too much detail. Set it back to the default, and see if that makes a difference.

Edited by Prime Suspect

Thanks for your trick, Prime Suspect. I do not know how to put a default map, in lieu of detailed map . But I'll try. and feeback the result later here.

The Prime Suspect is refering to the how much map detail is displayed.

To check or change the level of map detail displayed on your 60CSx do the following:

From the map page, press MENU

Select Setup Map

Toggle to the first icon at the top, left of the screen, a compass rose for Map Set Up - General, select ENTER

Toggle down to Detail and select Normal.

See if that improves the page response as Prime Suspect suggests.

Good Luck!