Need a Groundspeak travel bug ettiquite page

nater2k2

Here are some resources on the Geocaching.com website:

Travel Bug FAQ

How to Use a Travel Bug

And here is a resource in the Travel Bug section of the Groundspeak Forums (linked from above):

How to Log a Travel Bug or Geocoin - a Primer in Travel Bug Logging

Each and every travel bug page has a link titled "How do trackable items work?" that will connect the reader to the above linked pages. Could you explain in more detail what it is that you're asking for, above and beyond what I've linked above?

Well I picked up my very first travel bug today and I have to tell you, I just spent an HOUR trying to read about it, look at its pictures, and figure out how to log it properly. What a freaking frustration. What on earth is going on with the geoacaching web site that it took me an hour to do what should have taken 10 minutes tops? I'm beyond frustrated. And it was tempting to just forget even trying to log the bug (but for the record I DID finally get it logged).

Yea, they could definitely streamline it a bit better.

Well I picked up my very first travel bug today and I have to tell you, I just spent an HOUR trying to read about it, look at its pictures, and figure out how to log it properly. What a freaking frustration. What on earth is going on with the geoacaching web site that it took me an hour to do what should have taken 10 minutes tops? I'm beyond frustrated. And it was tempting to just forget even trying to log the bug (but for the record I DID finally get it logged).