How long does it usually take...

ToGoKo

I am guessing that my email has slipped into the "None at all" category. It was requsting permission to use the logo for CITO labels (Not for profit!!!). I read in an post that another cacher had sent in the same request and received a "promt and friendly" reply. Oh well, I guess I will use some other appropriate icon.

Thanx for the reply!

Check your sent mail box. Make sure you sent it to the right address. If you replied to an email message (like a log message sent to you if someone found a cache of yours or watchlist notification of some sort), it goes to a "noreply" email address.

Check your sent mail box. Make sure you sent it to the right address. If you replied to an email message (like a log message sent to you if someone found a cache of yours or watchlist notification of some sort), it goes to a "noreply" email address.

Ohhhh.... I think the problem is that I sent it from my AOL mail.... it was sent to logo@Groundspeak.com. I would think they still would have gotten it, even though it wasn't sent through the website?!?

Edited to say that.... I just recieved a reply and thank you all for your help!!!

Edited by ToGoKo