ATTN Richmond, IN Area Cachers

Team Tecmage

Hi All,

A group of Engineering students from Valparaiso University launched their senior design project Monday. It is an instrumentation package for our Meteorology Department. The package landed in a field just south of the Richmond Airport at 39.74479, -84.84227 (between the airport to the north, old IN-122 E to the south and 227 and Kitchel road to the east and west). The students need to get it back here, but have the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Saturday and are trying to study for that and write their final reports for their project.

Is anyone willing and able to recover the package for us? If so, I can paypal you money to ship it back overnight or two-day. The package is about 6 lbs, and the team needs it to complete their project reports. If you could snap some digital pictures before moving it all the better. Also, please let us know if the two cases broke apart.

You can contact me at richard.freeman@valpo.edu or through gc. You can also contact a couple of the students directly- Rick Brogan (rick.brogan@valpo.edu) or Mike Orendorff (mike.orendorff@valpo.edu). thanks!!

Hi All,

A group of Engineering students from Valparaiso University launched their senior design project Monday. It is an instrumentation package for our Meteorology Department. The package landed in a field just south of the Richmond Airport at 39.74479, -84.84227 (between the airport to the north, old IN-122 E to the south and 227 and Kitchel road to the east and west). The students need to get it back here, but have the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Saturday and are trying to study for that and write their final reports for their project.

Is anyone willing and able to recover the package for us? If so, I can paypal you money to ship it back overnight or two-day. The package is about 6 lbs, and the team needs it to complete their project reports. If you could snap some digital pictures before moving it all the better. Also, please let us know if the two cases broke apart.

You can contact me at richard.freeman@valpo.edu or through gc. You can also contact a couple of the students directly- Rick Brogan (rick.brogan@valpo.edu) or Mike Orendorff (mike.orendorff@valpo.edu). thanks!!

Darn, saw this too late. I was scheduled to be off tomorrow and live about 30 minutes from the airport there. However, I just agreed a little while ago to come to work tomorrow. And I just made plans for tonight too.

Any geocoins in it?! ;)

No but I am open to sending a reward. :P

My GPS is in the shop right now, but if I can get ahold of Dad, I will see if he wants to try to retrieve this tonight.

No reward necessary. Just seems like a great project to play with the GPS on!