Breath Of Life - Fighting Cystic Fibrosis Geocoins

Dr. Whoever

WOW!!!

The Geocoin Fairy has donated Artist Edition # 1 (AE-1) Antique Copper to the auction fund.

This incredible donation and others will spring to life Sunday at arounf 6:30 PM Pacific Time and run for a week.

Thank you GCF and all of the others who have helped with this fund raising venture.

Sad and SICK Auction news:

Apparently two individuals think it is funny to run up some bids and then totally ignore their bidding.

This has happened on some of the coins in the auction. Numerous emails and invoices have been sent to these two individuals without a single response. C'mon people, this is for a charity cause. If you don't intend on following through then please don't bother bidding. Not funny and not right.

The coins in question will be re-auctioned with the Geocoin Fairy AE-1 and some of the LE Kolner Don German LE's and a few other this Sunday.

Sad and SICK Auction news:

Apparently two individuals think it is funny to run up some bids and then totally ignore their bidding.

This has happened on some of the coins in the auction. Numerous emails and invoices have been sent to these two individuals without a single response. C'mon people, this is for a charity cause. If you don't intend on following through then please don't bother bidding. Not funny and not right.

The coins in question will be re-auctioned with the Geocoin Fairy AE-1 and some of the LE Kolner Don German LE's and a few other this Sunday.

that is pretty pitiful behaviour. not folks from here, though, right?

lara

I am very sad ,, i followed this thread for the last year or so and have collected about 5 versions of this coin, i may have to release them to help spread awareness. i remember the pics of her and you jim holding her ribbon with the coin on it and how happy you both were. i send my prayers to her family and to you jim for all you have done. this just breaks my heart. :ph34r: