GeoTag Trading Thread

Team Sand Dollar

<snip>

Where's mine? :lol:

Need me to send you another one?

:lol:

Maybe so....

With the wide variance I've seen with the US Postal service on delivery times (2 days to get a coin from Calif. to NC vs 4 weeks to get a coin from Oregon or 3 weeks to get one from Florida) -- how long does everyone here typically wait before resending a package? :lol:

I am so busy with life right now I have not gotten a chance to get any pictures. I'll try and put somethign together over the next few weeks.

Looking back I may have missed a tag or 2 for myself. I'll let those people know when I figure it out.

By the way, these look really nice!!!!

What do you do with your GeoTags? How many end up traded to be collected? How many end up in caches to be passed around? Just wondering what most of you do with your GeoTags.

I bought 50:

5 have been released by themselves or attached to an item

~10 have been traded or given away

1 or 2 have been left in caches unactivated as swag

I'm not in a rush to dispose of the remainder (though I'll probably order more when I do). I'll continue to release, trade and give them away.

<snip>

Where's mine? :)

Need me to send you another one?

:)

Maybe so....

With the wide variance I've seen with the US Postal service on delivery times (2 days to get a coin from Calif. to NC vs 4 weeks to get a coin from Oregon or 3 weeks to get one from Florida) -- how long does everyone here typically wait before resending a package? :unsure:

I'm am very sorry Scott, my post was not clear. I got your GeoTag on Monday and thanks! I was referring to your pictures. My GeoTag isn't in any of your pictures, but I got your note, thanking me for sending it, so I thought maybe you lost it or somethin'...

BTW, nice pictures!

:)

What do you do with your GeoTags? How many end up traded to be collected? How many end up in caches to be passed around? Just wondering what most of you do with your GeoTags.

I have released 7 in to the wild so far...

3 into North America/Canada

1 into Australia, and

3 in New Zealand

More to come (or go...) yet!