GeoTag Trading Thread

Team Sand Dollar

Being that there are a lot of us out there getting GeoTags I figure it is about time to start a GeoTag trading thread.

This is different from the regular trading thread in that it is just for GeoTags so we can trade among ourselves sort of like what was done with the Geo40 coin.

Hopefully this will not be appended to the regular thread or GeoTag Production Thread.

Is there a way that we can get a page of all the designs all in one place? Maybe without the "artwork" stuff around it?

I'd suggest Mike might be able to do it... if he weren't so busy! :)

I'll be in for some trades. :)

I'll get the mint to take a picture of each Geotag when they are complete and will be posting on the site as samples opposed to the current artwork. Otherwise I am to busy. If someone wants they can download the pictures and clean them up. I am willing to store the files after that and creat a new page for trades. Showing customer name and geonick with artwork.

I definitely want to trade, but we only got 25 (I think...not sure if we can up our order at this point or not, but we haven't paid so maybe)...I'd like to see pics of everyone's before we start trading.

Thanks for working on the pics....I know that it's a huge project.

Actually - thats a good question. And do we have to buy in multiples of 25 too? (I guess that makes it a lot easier if we do).

I definitely want to trade, but we only got 25 (I think...not sure if we can up our order at this point or not, but we haven't paid so maybe)...I'd like to see pics of everyone's before we start trading.

Thanks for working on the pics....I know that it's a huge project.

Actually - thats a good question. And do we have to buy in multiples of 25 too? (I guess that makes it a lot easier if we do).

You do not need to order in quantities of 25. In fact because of the extra 2 non-trackables of each metal. The order qualtities are all increased by 2 already for 25 is actualy 27. I am paying for the extra 2 of each. You get 1 and I get the other.

I have updated all of the pics in my post above. These were the latest available on 4/23 and many are not finalized yet.

Team Sand Dollar

You missed us somehow....we are finalized, invoiced, paid and patiently waiting!!

It was in the larger picture but I did not get it and 2 others in the condensed picture.

All fixed now.

Team Sand Dollar

I have updated all of the pics in my post above. These were the latest available on 4/23 and many are not finalized yet.

Team Sand Dollar

You missed us somehow....we are finalized, invoiced, paid and patiently waiting!!

It was in the larger picture but I did not get it and 2 others in the condensed picture.

All fixed now.

Team Sand Dollar

I see us now....thanks!!

I am having two sets of coins done, one a personal coin and the other an event coin. The event coin will be given away, raffled and sold at the event to raise some money for WyoGeoNet (Wyoming Geocachers Network) and my event. As for our personal coin, we would love to trade with other Geotaggers. We would also be willing to donate a coin to go with others in a charity auction. I can hardly wait to get our coins! They all look awesome!

I am having two sets of coins done, one a personal coin and the other an event coin. The event coin will be given away, raffled and sold at the event to raise some money for WyoGeoNet (Wyoming Geocachers Network) and my event. As for our personal coin, we would love to trade with other Geotaggers. We would also be willing to donate a coin to go with others in a charity auction. I can hardly wait to get our coins! They all look awesome!

We made geotags(for prizes and for fun) for our geocoinrace in the Netherlands which started on 1st of april. See www.geocoinrace.nl (in Dutch only sorry)

It's the last geotag in the picture above.

We have a few geotags available for sale and for trades.

Ok, i hear you think, a geotag for a geocoinrace? Well it was the funds(none) and when this came by, well....

we couldn't resist participating.

I love all the other designs by the way.

Edited by delta123

I think it would be a neat idea if we could get everyone to donate one of their tags to make a complete set and sell the whole set on eBay with all of the money going to some charity. I don't know if this would be possible, but just a thought...

We would donate one for a good cause. More funds would probably be raised if they were auctioned off one by one or in smaller groups though.

I think it would be a neat idea if we could get everyone to donate one of their tags to make a complete set and sell the whole set on eBay with all of the money going to some charity. I don't know if this would be possible, but just a thought...

This would be an exception to my earlier post. I would absolutely donate one for charity to help a good cause. :D

Is anybody going to sell their geotag? I want one but prices are high. If anyone is selling theirs, how much? I was think sell 50 at 5 dollars plus shipping and get 75 made so 25 are for my self and only have to pay $25 for 25 tags that I can trade and put in caches.

Your prices seem mighty low :D

Is anybody going to sell their geotag? I want one but prices are high. If anyone is selling theirs, how much? I was think sell 50 at 5 dollars plus shipping and get 75 made so 25 are for my self and only have to pay $25 for 25 tags that I can trade and put in caches.

Your prices seem mighty low :anicute:

Low on the ones he is keeping... High on the ones he is selling.

This is a trade/ swag coin for us. But would love to add one to the donation list if someone wants to take on that project. Alot of great charities that need help, anything kid related really make a strong point for us. see ya all at GW5 looking forward to meeting owners of all these great designs.

Edited by T"n"T

Definatly interested in trading tags!! :) I would love to obtain a complete set of them. :) So I will be trading. First at GW5 which is where I will be picking up my tags and then here with those who could not make it to GW5. Ov course I will take on "reserve" trades (meaning trade will be arranged here, now and completed once I have my 'Tags in hand) if anyone is interested in arranging trades right now. :)

I cannot speak for Strider's tags, tho. I suppose he would be willing to trade but I had his made as a suprise - he doesn't know about them yet and I am not going to tell him about them until we are on the airplane and in the air and on our way to GW5! :) . If anyone is interested in Strider's tags, contact me and I will forward the requests to him. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT HIM THRU HIS PROFILE UNTLL AFTER GW5!!! remember these are supposed to be a suprise and i really don't want the suprise ruined. :P Thanks!

CF30

I got mine today too (both bunches) and I like all the coins but I have 4 coins with the same number in one bunch and 2 sets of coins with duplicates in the other bundle. That essentially allows me 5 less coins to trade or give away than if there were no duplicates. A little disappointing but not a huge concern. I will be trading and giving away my personal coins. The 2nd Annual Rawlins Brownbag coins will be door prizes, raffled, sold and auctioned to raise a little money for the event and WyoGeo.net Thanks for making this project happen, Mike!