Will we or won't we?

.. and ? Aside from nipping out to buy some grout (wall not smoke) I've been sitting here waiting for the answer. :blink:

Have you got some paint tooo douglasf???? We could watch it dry!!! ...........

Have a great weekend :rolleyes:

minxyyy

ps Rutson won!!!

Judging by this, I reckon we're on for 1000 caches placed this month.

Looking pretty hopeful at the moment! Might wizz out and place a cache in this momentus month!

Unless the queue drys up for the next seven days ;) it's now a certainty that we will break the 1,000 new caches for the month. Possibly even before Thursday :rolleyes:.

Judging by this, I reckon we're on for 1000 caches placed this month.

Looking pretty hopeful at the moment! Might wizz out and place a cache in this momentus month!

Unless the queue drys up for the next seven days ;) it's now a certainty that we will break the 1,000 new caches for the month. Possibly even before Thursday :laughing:.

By my reckoning, we're up to 998!

(based on "Placed by date" and therefore events and CITOs will skew it a little)

If I've done my counting correctly, we have now passed the 1,000 physical cache barrier for the month ;) and we've still got 6 days to the end of the month ;)

Well done to everyone who has placed a cache this month :laughing:

Well Done to the Reviewers!! A great milestone for them as well as the people placeing caches!

Edited by Bambography