Will we or won't we?

OK a list of yes no questions and then were off out?

Is it new today? <_<

Is it a new server? ;)

Is it based in the UK? :)

Is it a new forum? :)

Is it an object? :)

Is it totally webbased? :)

Is it free for everyone to have/join? :o

What is it? :o

That'll keep you going for a while????

Think we need to start the animal, mineral or veggitable style of questioning with him folks!! He's such a tease :o

"Will we or won't we?"

Is that a decision that needs to be made?

Is that a goal that will be will be achieved?

How much alcohol will need to be supplied to get the answer?

Is the information on a .co.uk web site?

Is the information on a .org.uk web site?

Is the information on a .com web site?

Does it involve something we are going to have to pay for? :o

Are we going to find the answer out today? ;)

And is it something technical? (cos if it goes beyond me putting own numbers into my yellow or printing off a cache sheet, it won't matter to me anyway :)<_< )

Mandy :)

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Judging by this, I reckon we're on for 1000 caches placed this month.

That's a big Ding to Rutson. it looks defiantly to be reached before the end of the month.

Well it certainly :) kept you all guessing long enough, that will be another 2 PQ's used up <_<

.........OH! It was only that :o;):):)

Due to the increasing number of caches to be reviwed before publishing it has been decided to introduce celebrety reviewers. Already lined up:-

The Krankies, Russ Abbot and Vernon Kay

Oooh I wonder if we can make it into a BBC series and sell tickets... I'd come!

Nothing exciting then? <_< or is it something that the UK should be proud of? I imagine the USA have done this regularly, but what about other countries?

But what about when you compare the sizes of the countries?

Cache growth is more or less literally exponential, which as any fule kno means that the number of caches placed is proportional to the number in place.

Therefore, you can work out which countries have probably hit 1000 in a month: they're the ones with more caches than the UK.

That comes down to three: USA, Canada, and Germany.

If you split USA and Canada into states/provinces then there are no Canadian provinces in the running on their own, but Kah-li-for-ni-ah and (probably) Texas would be in there.

Judging by this, I reckon we're on for 1000 caches placed this month.

That's a big Ding to Rutson. it looks defiantly to be reached before the end of the month.

Well it certainly :o kept you all guessing long enough, that will be another 2 PQ's used up <_<

So the flattening of all hills in UK to make for all 1 star wheel chair friendly caches is a no goer then.. bugger..

OK I'll get me coat

Moss T ;)

Best find some more microcache containers then folk! We must be running out of space now?

Joking aside I have recieved a tentative reply from Poole Council and await their descion on an agreement to place caches on land under their durestriction!

Have fun all Minxyy

Nothing exciting then? :) or is it something that the UK should be proud of? I imagine the USA have done this regularly, but what about other countries?

OK then, how about...

Will we or won't we be the first country in the world to give handicaching ratings to the majority of its caches? (We're currently up to about 48%, compared with a worldwide average of just 3%). That's something the UK should be proud of!

Will we or won't we be the first country in the world to give handicaching ratings to the majority of its caches? (We're currently up to about 48%, compared with a worldwide average of just 3%). That's something the UK should be proud of!

Hmm... On the last three occasions I have tried to update the Handicaching statistics from Uk Geocaching it has failed with errors.... :):) Up until that point I'd rated every one of the caches I'd done!

J