My coin idea

Ble68

Symphonygeocoin.pngsymphonygeocoinpart2.png

Here is my personal coin idea! :( It is suppose to be a symphony chocolate bar with a little touch of me. :):( I hope that the actual coin will have texture and I will probably change some color around. :) Hopefully it will actually look like a chocolate bar. I need suggestions to make this bigger and better. :mad: PLEASE HELP! Leave plenty of suggestions! I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get my coin minted when I get around to it! :mad:

I would also suggest that you spell "performing" correctly. The treble clef is backwards. What does "FUN Neverendless" mean? Is that something found on a Symphony bar?

And at my first glance, it looks more like an harmonica than a Symphony candy bar.

Has the potential to be a really cool coin.

I would also suggest that you spell "performing" correctly. The treble clef is backwards. What does "FUN Neverendless" mean? Is that something found on a Symphony bar?

And at my first glance, it looks more like an harmonica than a Symphony candy bar.

Has the potential to be a really cool coin.

I know it needs a lot of work! :( 'You're right i does look like a harmonica! :)

Do you play an instrument? It actually looks like a harmonica, which if you play could be a neat looking coin if done properly. With that said, there are people out there that can make it look just like a chocolate bar. I've only used madhatter, but I know there are others and have seen recent posts asking for contact names.

wew thought it was just me... I would round the edges and bring in the insert part in a bit and almost as wide as the outside package?... I think thats what is making it look like a harmonica....

CA

I don't know if this is what you had in mind? I'm hoping the mint that I am going with will help me make my coin so that it looks more like a chocolate bar rather than a harmonica! :)

yes and no, I haven't seen one of thoses chocolate bars so I'm not sure exactly what it looks like in the wrapper... but yep the round edges makes it look better... geee your sitting on this topic waiting eh? hehehe can understand its exciting making a coin.

CA

(edited to take the pic out so it doesn't make the topic to long)

Edited by cache agent

Thanks for the tips! This time I think it looks a lot better thanks! P.s on the actual coin I plan on having the lines that are going across the candy bar impressed and maybe a little darker than the coin color rather than just going across the candy bar. notharmonicaattemptwo.png

Edited by Ble68

As long as you're going with the odd shape anyway I was going to suggest having part of the wrapper peeled back and a bite out of the chocolate. It would also be neat to see if they can do a keystone to the sides so that it's the actual shape of the chocolate bar, too. Go with the shiny gold as the base metal I think and it should really be nice.

symphonycopycopy.jpg

As long as you're going with the odd shape anyway I was going to suggest having part of the wrapper peeled back and a bite out of the chocolate. It would also be neat to see if they can do a keystone to the sides so that it's the actual shape of the chocolate bar, too. Go with the shiny gold as the base metal I think and it should really be nice.

symphonycopycopy.jpg

Hey, now we're getting somewhere!! :drama: This harkens back to the Torn Yellow Mailer of last year, but is different enough that I don't think there's much chance of anyone complaining about plagiarism. If I remember correctly, SouthBayDay (HogWildStuff) did the mailer coin; he could probably give you some help with cost, etc, having done the odd shape already.