Blackpool Tower Geocoin

Marsh and About

Order placed :D

Order received !

many thanks,

John. :D

www.lancashire-geocoins.co.uk

Well, after a couple of tries, I found that I could not submit an order using FireFox. There is a bug in the HTML for the order page that causes the submit order button to be confused for an "email me" link. Fortunately, Internet Exploder ignores this bogus html and allows me to submit my order anyway.... so that's how I had to do it.

Order placed :)

Order received !

many thanks,

John. :mad:

Well, after a couple of tries, I found that I could not submit an order using FireFox. There is a bug in the HTML for the order page that causes the submit order button to be confused for an "email me" link. Fortunately, Internet Exploder ignores this bogus html and allows me to submit my order anyway.... so that's how I had to do it.

order received!

many thanks,

John :(

I found I had the FireFox problem as well when trying to place an order.

I had to use Internet Exploder to place an order for a couple.

Great looking coins B)

I'm another Firefox user who had to use the Exploder :( Ah, well... I got my request in, which is the important thing :) But it sure makes me wonder why something that works despite errors is so popular. I guess it's another example of the old saw that a bug which sticks around long enough is called a feature :D :D

I found I had the FireFox problem as well when trying to place an order.

I had to use Internet Exploder to place an order for a couple.

Great looking coins :)

I'm another Firefox user who had to use the Exploder :) Ah, well... I got my request in, which is the important thing :) But it sure makes me wonder why something that works despite errors is so popular. I guess it's another example of the old saw that a bug which sticks around long enough is called a feature :laughing::)

Order received ! many thanks. :)

I've added an e-mail option to the website order form which will allow everyone the ability to place an order. In the meantime we are working on the "submit order" button and are hopeful that all will be working ok sooner rather than later. :)

As someone once mentioned in these forums, "A good way to keep your topic at the top ot the forum list is to create a bug in your order form". :laughing:

kind regards,

John. :D