You can never have too much camo

buddyluv4

You can never have too much camo!

Does anyone get this except me? I'm looking for a cute/fun saying for my already completed artwork for a coin that says "boys are cool". Obviously I'm coming up with nothing. This saying came from my 7 year old son that can never have enough camo on. Anyway......anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Jolanda of team buddyluv4

*snip*

I'm looking for a cute/fun saying for my already completed artwork for a coin that says "boys are cool".

*snip*

Thanks, Jolanda of team buddyluv4

Hmm... design to go with that.

*snip*

I think they are looking for the "catch phrase" not the design here. :D I will have to think about this... :D

Cute concept.

CF30

How about

Veni, expisci, camo

We came, we found, we cammoed

That is really cute! I've done the coin in a "girl" theme which is at the mint. I was hoping not to post the artwork becuase it is for the girl coin. (Plus I haven't figured out how to post pictures) The girlie quote is for my dd and I and now i'd like to do one for my son and husband. It's as I suspected with the whole too much camo, I think you have to be there to think it's funny.

Hmm... design to go with that. Well, the first thing that came to mind was a massive pile of leaves, and a stick-figure or something standing beside it, to show that the pile is bigger than them.

Yeah, that's about the best I can do :D

You should do that coin it would be really cute. I'd certainly get one or two!

All very good ideas, I keep coming up with ideas for all these great quotes everyone is posting. I did think of "boys rule, girls drool" but that doesn't have anything to do with caching, other than it would go on a geocoin. Of course if I go with a quote posted to this thread I would gladly trade the idea for whatever is customary, I'm assuming a couple of the finished coins.

My son has a camo shirt that says "I can see you, but you can't see me"

That may be too long for a coin, tho.

I always like the line "boys are cool, but girls are hot"

He may be a little too young for that. :D

You probably get the. can never have to much camo. More than once a week he comes down with say green camo and the bottom and say blue or brown on the top. Then leaves the house that way, that's why I tell him that.

If it is a longer saying I could put it on the back.

My son has a camo shirt that says "I can see you, but you can't see me"

That may be too long for a coin, tho.

I always like the line "boys are cool, but girls are hot"

He may be a little too young for that. :D

You probably get the. can never have to much camo. More than once a week he comes down with say green camo and the bottom and say blue or brown on the top. Then leaves the house that way, that's why I tell him that.

If it is a longer saying I could put it on the back.

If you actually use it, you have to let me know when they are available so I can buy a few. My son will get a kick out of seeing that line on a geocoin.

Got Camo? or Got Cache? :(

Has someone done a milk carton with "got cache?" The artwork for the girl coin is over a madhatters. The boy version would be blue and green (two different color choices, not blue and green on the same coin).

This doesn't say what I want to say but has anyone used "You want the cache? You can't handle the cache!"

My dd came up with "when the caching gets tough, the tough go caching." Mind you some of these may have been used already, and I just don't know it. I'm liking more and more "You want the cache? You can't handle the cache."

If I could attach a picture I'd attach the artwork for the girl version and then you'd see where I was going, (I know it can be done, I just don't know how!) basically a boys are better than girls thing, but may not be able to if I can't find something that makes sense with the coin. The whole camo thing comes in, because the coin has camo on it. Either way, I'll do the coin it just may not be a "boys" coin.

Edited by buddyluv4

My dd came up with "when the caching gets tough, the tough go caching." Mind you some of these may have been used already, and I just don't know it. I'm liking more and more "You want the cache? You can't handle the cache."

If I could attach a picture I'd attach the artwork for the girl version and then you'd see where I was going, (I know it can be done, I just don't know how!) basically a boys are better than girls thing, but may not be able to if I can't find something that makes sense with the coin. The whole camo thing comes in, because the coin has camo on it. Either way, I'll do the coin it just may not be a "boys" coin.

You've got a PM....