Imperfect Coins

pocketpupsnet

I wouldn't sell them, I would never give anyone a coin that was not spec. The only thing wrong was a sequential number was off by one digit. I ordered more serial codes for the replacements and now I have been using them as personal bugs only. I have some in Austrailia and one being released in Hawaii this week which I am excited about.

I went to a coin event in my town and someone people were mentioning things other people had done with them, such as having the mistake resurfaced... So I was just wondering how often this happens and what creative ideas people had.

My first thought was "I'd put them back in order".

How are they incorrect? If you have duplicates and released one, the person who buys the other one won't be too pleased.

With my Dazzle pocketpups.net geocoin, I ended up with some coins with incorrect sequential numbering. I was wondering what you all have done with your imperfect coins if you have had any?

We took a dremel to ours and removed the numbers! They make great and unexpected swag everyone near here loves finding one!

Grind them trackin' numbers off and leave as swag!

That's what I did.

Ditto:

That is what I am trying to do my personal from the first run, which were messed up. I wil slowly recover what is recoverable and then grind of the tracking numbers and put them out as swag in my cash finds. THe rest I use in a burried treasure box for my children to find one day.