Geoswag coin/pin club April

buddyluv4

Okay, these are the samples. The final is going to be mostly hard enamel, but the center of the flower is going to be soft enamel because there is some 1/2 height detail that is missing if the center is hard enamel (which you can't see in this sample, because it's all hard enamel. It will give the flower a little bit of a 3D feel. The final versions are going to be gold and silver, I believe, so will be a bit shinier than these samples.

april.jpg

I hope you like them!

--Marky

Thanks for posting, are they having trouble at their website? Since I get two each month, I wonder if I will get one of each metal?

The club coins will be the gold ones. The silver ones will ours. At least, that's what I last heard. It's taking a little longer, because we decided about the imitation hard enamel/soft enamel late in the process after we had the samples in hand.

--Marky

Thanks for posting, are they having trouble at their website? Since I get two each month, I wonder if I will get one of each metal?

The club coins will be the gold ones. The silver ones will ours. At least, that's what I last heard. It's taking a little longer, because we decided about the imitation hard enamel/soft enamel late in the process after we had the samples in hand.

--Marky

Hey Marky,

What do you mean that the silver one will be ours? Just curious.

--Marky

Hey Marky,

I think maybe because he designed them, he gets some for himself, of course I could be wrong and often am!

Hey Marky,

Ours, as in Joani's and Mine to do with as we wish. :(

As in they are the artists edition :)

WOW - they look really good! Glad I'm joined up!!

Marky - What about the coin? you are using as your avatar at the moment, whats the story behind that?

Off topic:

Marky - What about the coin? you are using as your avatar at the moment, whats the story behind that?

That's a "coin" we minted that we are attaching to travelbugs and geocoins we find in the wild. We're not trading or selling them, they're just for our use. :( It's just 1". I might think about doing a bigger version as a coin, but I'd have to come up with an idea for the back.

--Marky