LE CITO Around the World Coins Now Available

WI_Robin

I hosted a CITO event and thanks to Georgia at The Caching Place I had this great coin to give to participants! I was hoping to have at least 100 participants and fell short of that goal by 40. We still had a great time and picked up a lot of garbage.

4cad9139-312b-432b-aa0f-88f9fcf630a7.jpg

The good news for you is that I now have some coins available for purchase!

aca7a5f5-3b89-494c-86c2-063b792017c8.jpg

36c8a5af-afa1-4e9e-a8b4-23e393307468.jpg

Money raised from this sale will go to defray the costs I incured related to hosting this great event-food, drinks, hand sanitizer, garbage bags, door prizes,ect. The coins are $7.50 each plus $1.50 s/h, s/h on any additional coins .50. (for international shipping please add $1.00)

The 1.5" coin is minted in shiny nickel and imitation hard enamel finish. Trackable with icon.

These have never been sold and previously only available at my CITO event.

Please provide the following information in your e-mail order:

Your Full Name

Your Geocaching ID

Your Address

Your payment information (paypal address)

Quantity

Please send requests to: wisconsin_robin at yahoo.com dot com

Also look for a new CITO coin at Coins and Pins. I will post pictures at a later date.

WOW!!! Thanks for the great response! I have sent e-mails with payment information to everyone that I have received an e-mail from. If you didn't get an e-mail, I didn't get one from you. I still have 5 coins left if anyone else is interested. I am going to try to get most of the coins sent today, and they will all be out by tomorrow at the latest. Thanks and hope you all enjoy your coins!!

They are officially gone........................ I had an other CITO coin made also- with Coins and Pins. I will post a picture of those on an other thread. At this time I am not able to sell or trade that coin until they have sold the coin out on their website (once it gets up and running). Thanks again for the great response!!

Sent an email, but Im sure I missed out :D - But thats OK...Great job on the event-despite the 40 short attendees Im sure it was a huge success! Thanks for Cleaning up your little part of the world!

If anyone has one of these to trade, please contact me! I will post a pic of me cleanin up trash at the Local Disc golf courses and parks with it even!!! You name the amount of trash picked up and ill pick it up for one of these coins!!!

Sent an email, but Im sure I missed out :D - But thats OK...Great job on the event-despite the 40 short attendees Im sure it was a huge success! Thanks for Cleaning up your little part of the world!

If anyone has one of these to trade, please contact me! I will post a pic of me cleanin up trash at the Local Disc golf courses and parks with it even!!! You name the amount of trash picked up and ill pick it up for one of these coins!!!

Just got an offer for a trade! I will be picking up twice the amount as proposed-2 Bags! even though I know he was just kidding!- Thanks Glenn

I have 20 of the XLE edition copper up for trade. There is a picture on the geocoin trading topic. Only 30 of these where made. I am looking for a Geocaching Round Tuit and anything else on My Seeking List . Thanks!!

Only 10 of the copper XLE's left to trade!!! Thanks to everyone who has traded with me so far! I am calling it a night and will check my e-mails in the morning and get back to anyone who is interested in making a trade. I am still looking for that Geocaching Round Tuit if anyone has one to trade.

WOW - Twenty trades made just like that!! I am now done trading the XLE Copper CITO Around the World geocoins. I have them packed up and my next stop is at the post office. Thanks to all who made trades with me. I hope you enjoy your coins!! When you receive your coins you will get a sneek peek at the front of my upcoming personal coin. It will be 2", 3-D with colored enamal on the front and a hard emamal back, in the shape of WI. I will post pictures here as soon as the samples arrive.

I am holding on to one XLE copper CITO Around the World that I would like to trade for a Geocaching Round Tuit. A local coin enthusiast is looking for one and I said I would do my best to help him out. Thanks! Got it!! Thanks Creacher!!

Edited by WI_Robin