PQs through Gmail still not working

salpal

I know this was discussed just a while ago, but for the past few weeks I haven't been able to get any PQ via my Gmail account. I can get it through my Comcast account (which I change to at the end of the PQ form), but I'd like to get it through Gmail, as I have been for a year or so. I've contacted Gmail, but have no response. It seems like this all happened when the PQ form changed... I receive emails, the Weekly Notifications, etc, but not PQs. Anyone else??

I can get it through my Comcast account (which I change to at the end of the PQ form)

What happens if you were to "change" at the end the PQ to send to Gmail? (Just to test the possibility that it isn't really going there as the default.)

I have been getting 4 PQs a day through Gmail with no problem for quite a while.

I haven't changed anything on my gmail account. Today I deleted and readded the account on my account page and tried a PQ without success.

I have had the same gmail account associated with my GC account for a year or so. I always run a fresh PQ, as I have been for probably close to a year.

OK, I just checked my Spam list on gmail, and there is my new PQ! :D

So, how do I change the settings so the PQ won't automatically get dumped into the Spam folder? I guess I must have accidentally hit the Spam button. If I mark the PQs as 'Not Spam' will future ones be considered as Not Spam, or is there a mysterious place to change the settings?

Edit: I just ran an 'Owned' PQ and it went right to my Inbox. Boy do I feel like an idiot! Thanks to all of you who responded. That's why I love cachers...they're always willing to help! THANK YOU!

Edited by salpal
I haven't changed anything on my gmail account. Today I deleted and readded the account on my account page and tried a PQ without success.

I have had the same gmail account associated with my GC account for a year or so. I always run a fresh PQ, as I have been for probably close to a year.

So, how do I change the settings so the PQ won't automatically get dumped into the Spam folder? I guess I must have accidentally hit the Spam button. If I mark the PQs as 'Not Spam' will future ones be considered as Not Spam, or is there a mysterious place to change the settings?

(Thanks for telling us what the problem was)

I would think that would be sufficient since there is nothing about the PQs that Google would flag as spam without you saying it is spam.

However if that doesn't work:

If you find that some senders' messages are consistently being mislabeled as spam, you can prevent this by adding their email addresses to your Contacts list. Gmail will always deliver messages from members of your Contacts list to your inbox.

(Thanks for telling us what the problem was)

I would think that would be sufficient since there is nothing about the PQs that Google would flag as spam without you saying it is spam.

However if that doesn't work:

If you find that some senders' messages are consistently being mislabeled as spam, you can prevent this by adding their email addresses to your Contacts list. Gmail will always deliver messages from members of your Contacts list to your inbox.