TB/GC COMBO...

Foothills Drifter

You will probably find a lot of confused cachers logging one or the other. Don't forget, one man's fun is another man's idea of extra work. I'll be willing to bet they don't end up with the same mileage on them. And you will be getting one or two emails each time they are logged.

You will probably find a lot of confused cachers logging one or the other. Don't forget, one man's fun is another man's idea of extra work. I'll be willing to bet they don't end up with the same mileage on them. And you will be getting one or two emails each time they are logged.

Good point.

I attached a TB tag to a non-trackable geocoin. It was a California Geocoin that was trackable on its own site, not here. The attached card asked people to log the TB, with the logging of the coin optional.

As for people logging more that one item, my 3-pack has had every person log all three and the mileage on all three coins is equal, at 4,959 miles. It was released in Sept 2006. Yes, it is more work to log three, but they do get three icons....

3cointravelerfi1.jpg