FTA

B1gbear

Well???....what took you so flippin long!!! :laughing:

You must be hooked now....7 found....onwards and upwards!!

Edited to add-

I know of a cacher that became a member on 14th June 2001.....found their first and only cache (one of mine) on 4th June 2006....a whole 5 years later!!!!

Edited by GAZ

GAZ - You're da man!!!!!!! well done please award yourself a FTA slap on the back :laughing::laughing::huh:

I take my hat off to you

GAZ your a star :o I would never have slept until I knew what the question was :laughing:

Mandy :P

I got it the answer, err...i mean question, cos I have been doing Weffriddles where you use lateral thinking etc to solve puzzles and I remember one where "it's there in front of you" was one of the clues...and that's it, really!!

Here is THE answer to THE question!! once again well done to GAZ for working it out. ( Possible spoiler if you continue to read below this line)

It all started about 2 years ago when I saw an article about a bunch of nutters running around the country looking for boxes with bits and bobs in them, yes I thought to myself I would fit right in with a bunch of afore mentioned nutters!! So I registered here to find out all about it and was hooked right away. But unfortunately due to an accident I broke my back and therefore I was unable to run around the country etc etc etc. Well 2 years on and following some heavy duty surgery and half the worlds supply of Titanium I am now able to run walk around and find previously mentioned boxes YA!!!! I can even ride a bike which I always loved to do before..... So that is the answer to why it has taken me so long to find and log my first cache this week - The first I hope of many many many more to come. By the way if you ever come across some other nutter struggling to stand up after rumaging around under a bush - dont be afraid but instead give us a hand!!

Here is THE answer to THE question!! once again well done to GAZ for working it out. ( Possible spoiler if you continue to read below this line)

It all started about 2 years ago when I saw an article about a bunch of nutters running around the country looking for boxes with bits and bobs in them, yes I thought to myself I would fit right in with a bunch of afore mentioned nutters!! So I registered here to find out all about it and was hooked right away. But unfortunately due to an accident I broke my back and therefore I was unable to run around the country etc etc etc. Well 2 years on and following some heavy duty surgery and half the worlds supply of Titanium I am now able to run walk around and find previously mentioned boxes YA!!!! I can even ride a bike which I always loved to do before..... So that is the answer to why it has taken me so long to find and log my first cache this week - The first I hope of many many many more to come. By the way if you ever come across some other nutter struggling to stand up after rumaging around under a bush - dont be afraid but instead give us a hand!!

Great story, magnificent recovery and welcome to the addiction :laughing::laughing::laughing:

wow thats fab :laughing:

I hope your finds grow and you enjoy our mad game

Thanks for keeping me rooted :laughing: I'm just nosey really :laughing:

M :huh:

Now wheres GAZ gone i've started weffriddles got the first answer but can't get it to work :o another website to drive me mad :P

Drives me insane...up to level 44...just replace the bit before.html in your adress bar with your answer and thats how it works!

Sorry, a bit off-topic :)

Edited by GAZ

wow thats fab :laughing:

I hope your finds grow and you enjoy our mad game

Thanks for keeping me rooted :huh: I'm just nosey really :laughing:

M :o

Now wheres GAZ gone i've started weffriddles got the first answer but can't get it to work :) another website to drive me mad :D

Drives me insane...up to level 44...just replace the bit before.html in your adress bar with your answer and thats how it works!

Sorry, a bit off-topic :D

Come on own up who else started on weffriddles after Gaz posted the link, if you would like to work them out with me and we could help each other let me know

I am on number 7 apparently theres loads of them!!

Gaz is miles ahead but giving me hints too, something else to drive me nuts :laughing: but it is fun

M :P