Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
nielsenc

It must be tax time!

We'd also like to thank a local cacher -Kabuiter. Him and his wife are some of the nicest geocachers that we have ever met. They gave us our first TB.

I have to thank SouthBayDay for being a great guy....he is genuine and just an over all wonderful person! I love how he is helping me in my current geocoin project...THANKS Steve!

I have to thank The Moop Along it almost seems like we are seeing him every other month....lol. He can throw a fun and wonderful poker tournament and for all his hard work on that I thank him.

Sam speaks the truth...we was pals early on and she's an important person to me!

<paw waving for Parents of Sam>

I want to thank Avroair for coming up with the idea of Geocoin Fest it was wonderful! Sorry you could not be there to enjoy it.

Avroair , Mark, has been quite generous with myself, and the community. From ballon races to great trades, Thanks Mark !!

Boy, I need to work on my thank yous!

I want to thank AG for helping me along when I first started trading. I really learned alot from her!

Would like to express my thanks to the 4 other folks that made the 5 Jeep coin series a reality !!

Forthferalz

Damenace

GPX Navigators

Julieinga

EDIT to add Rusty at personal geocoins !

:laughing:

Edited by glennk721

POS is my next "victim" LOL

I again, made one of my early trades with them, and they were so sweet. It was so cool to meet them at CoinFest and chit chat over burritos at Del Taco!

Ya'll are a blast!

I'd like to thank AT Mouse who we got our first geocoin from....no - wait a minute....ok, yeah I do want to thank her! (Could have gone either way there for a minute) :laughing:

IndyDiver-

When I first started trading my first coin, we made a trade. He added a couple of extras to start me out. I didn't realize how special that Coinfusion Project coin was at the time! Thanks Gary!