It must be tax time!

nielsenc

I heard about this forum tonight only because I was nominated. And since I have no desire to run for any political offices, I thought I better check it out quick!

Getting quickly into the spirit of things, and despite the contest being finished, I must add that I am ever blessed to call LadyBee4T a good friend, a caching buddy, and one of the best laughing partners anyone could ever ask for in this lifetime! She is wonderful and I am so lucky to call her my friend.

Find someone you love and let them know it.

And then have a great laugh about nothing at all....just for the fun of it. :laughing:

Here's to you, Beverly! Anne

Here are the winning posts. Since I limited to 1 per person, I went with the next post after the lucky number.

43 -> Winner

BONUS:

If you were nominated, you WIN too! Email me the same as above.

Thanks!

nielsenc

Thanks Nielsenc for the contest and to those of you who also nominated us. :laughing:

There were so many people nominated. That is a lot of coins!

I would like to thank the following people, please feel free to add your name to the list if we have done business with each other, Please do not take it personal if you do not see your name on this list, just know that I appreciate everyone in this great community:

1. NielsenC

2. HN25SLC

3. Sara from Oakcoins

4. The Caching Place

5. Coins and Pins

6. DorkFish

7. Flutteryshy

8. Tsunerisebey

9. Summerandnana

10. nero

11. Avroair

12. Shop99er

13. 57 Chevy

14. GPX Navigators

15. The Moop Along

16. PGHLooking

17. Nicolo

18. GlennK721

19. Go Jaybee

20. The Cachunuts

21. Lyonden_ut

22. UTAG

23. Avroair

24. MustangJoni

25. Anthus

26. PoSam

27. River City

28. Marky and Joani

29. Island1988

30. DresselDragons

31. UOTrackers

32. TMOCM

33. Tasia

34. Dhenniger

35. PRNTR1

36. Cinemaboxers

37. Whitebear

38. Parrolet

39. CastleMan

40. T”n”T

41. The Atwell Family

42. Kansas Admin

43. –

44. –

45. –

46. –

47. –

48. –

49. –

50. –

Dennis, I'm taking this personally..... :)B)

I thought number 22 did the trick???

Missed out on this one too!

So many people to thank here on the forums and on Geocaching.com- without either we wouldnt have this cool place to hold these fun contests!...I liked reading some of the nominees- It gives a good reference on whos doin what here for any of us that have missed out on some the Random acts of kindness that have been spread around!... Congrats to the winners!!!

Oh dear, I seem to have missed this one too. I try to avoid anything that has the word "Tax" in it :)

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to all in the community that have done something no matter how small for someone else. I hope the tax man is kind to you all and leaves you with plenty of "Coin" money B)

Avoided the thread due to "Tax" in the title at first.... :)

General thanks going out to all cachers who continue to place coins in caches.

I won't go into the specifics of thanking people, for I too would leave somebody out unintentionally.

You all know who you are - mahalo!

Wow! What a fantastic topic and awesome posts. We were out pretty much all weekend - yeah - great weather finally! - but what fun to come home and read this terrific post.

Thank you to ALL who thanked us. We only returned to others what was first given to us. THis community is and continues to be a great place. I've made many incredible friends and acquaintances and many of you have brought joy to our lives.

I'm afraid to make a list because I do not want to forget anyone but here is an attempt in absoultely no order. I know the contest is over but I would be remiss if we did not thank people too. You've all touched our lives in one way or another with your spirit, generosity (in many forms) and sense of adventure. Some have answered my crazy questions, some have been the ultimate fun in the forums & chat, some are just soooo generous and some traded with ME!! And some of you just shared yourselves and your stories with us and others and helped made the world a little better. Love you all!

Glennk721

Damenace

Dorkfish

LadyB4T

POS - yeah glad to see you posting!

tsunrisebay

Steve Moran - Hogwildstuff

The Cachunuts - The Caching Place

Oak Coins - all of you!

Rusty

forthferalz

Rattling Crew

Anthus

Fluttershy

OshnDoc

HiDude

GeoSmurfz

Tank Hounds

Marky

LoriDarlin

UO Trackers

57chevy

summerandnana

EGB

CKayaks

avroair

CinemaBoxers

Castleman

GCF

Whitebear

CruiserDuder

rasj

GSA

FSM & Eartha for keeping it real

All the artists who create so many great coins

CRAKE

geoSquid

AtlantaGal

Everyone who has found our coins in a cache and moved them along - Fundamental & Venlis come to mind

Jake - Team A.I.

Jay Mills

Scavok

Redwing Dave

Yime

fox-and-the-hound

Nolefan

Vegas Gamblers

Team Macha

All the stores that provide us a place to feed this obsession.

GeoLobo

Moop Along

PIF

Lemon Fresh Dog

sillygirl

nielsenc

MysteryInk

Atwell Family

danoshimano

Not So Lost Puppies

steel city babes

prntr1

Team Talisman

honeychile

And I could go on and on I'm sure....... Big apologies to anyone I've left off. You're in our hearts. :)

Great contest! I'd like to thank my mom for always being there for me! She helps me all of the time and is awesome! She is patient, caring, reliable, and a very intelligent! I love her so much! I'd also like to thank Dorkfish she is so nice and an awesome coin trader! :D:D

Wow! What a fantastic topic and awesome posts. We were out pretty much all weekend - yeah - great weather finally! - but what fun to come home and read this terrific post.

Thank you to ALL who thanked us. We only returned to others what was first given to us. THis community is and continues to be a great place. I've made many incredible friends and acquaintances and many of you have brought joy to our lives.

I'm afraid to make a list because I do not want to forget anyone but here is an attempt in absoultely no order. I know the contest is over but I would be remiss if we did not thank people too. You've all touched our lives in one way or another with your spirit, generosity (in many forms) and sense of adventure. Some have answered my crazy questions, some have been the ultimate fun in the forums & chat, some are just soooo generous and some traded with ME!! And some of you just shared yourselves and your stories with us and others and helped made the world a little better. Love you all!

Glennk721

Damenace

Dorkfish

LadyB4T

POS - yeah glad to see you posting!

tsunrisebay

Steve Moran - Hogwildstuff

The Cachunuts - The Caching Place

Oak Coins - all of you!

Rusty

forthferalz

Rattling Crew

Anthus

Fluttershy

OshnDoc

HiDude

GeoSmurfz

Tank Hounds

Marky

LoriDarlin

UO Trackers

57chevy

summerandnana

EGB

CKayaks

avroair

CinemaBoxers

Castleman

GCF

Whitebear

CruiserDuder

rasj

GSA

FSM & Eartha for keeping it real

All the artists who create so many great coins

CRAKE

geoSquid

AtlantaGal

Everyone who has found our coins in a cache and moved them along - Fundamental & Venlis come to mind

Jake - Team A.I.

Jay Mills

Scavok

Redwing Dave

Yime

fox-and-the-hound

Nolefan

Vegas Gamblers

Team Macha

All the stores that provide us a place to feed this obsession.

GeoLobo

Moop Along

PIF

Lemon Fresh Dog

sillygirl

nielsenc

MysteryInk

Atwell Family

danoshimano

Not So Lost Puppies

steel city babes

prntr1

Team Talisman

honeychile

And I could go on and on I'm sure....... Big apologies to anyone I've left off. You're in our hearts. :D

Just found this thread also. My sentiments exactly GPX. Some names for me are probably missing, and some names on this list I don't even know. Suffice it so say, I thank each and every person whether I have had contact with you or not just for being a part of this game/sport and making it what it is today. This community is a rarified group of people that is difficult to find in the world today. I feel very lucky to be a part of it.

Peace

I'm late too, but that doesn't matter :(

I'd like to thank:

Cent5 for starting off my obsession with coins, by being incredibly generous and introducing them to Tasmania via Snuva

Snuva for sharing Cent5's coins with other geocachers

FunnyNose for donating as a FTF prize my first ever geocoin

Forthferalz for making me feel less alone in being the only other coin-crazed collector in our little state, and because she has donated a lot of time and effort on creating the 2007 Australian geocoin. Also because she is generous, and talented and artistic :)

MapMonkey - well he knows why, and it will become apparent to everyone else one day :mad:

Aushiker, Bunya, Fehrgo Team Red Devil, and Team Pathfinder just because :(

Seal Rock George for making me very happy with our trade

My Secret Leprechaun and Secret Bunny for sending me brilliant coins

UO Trackers and GeoSmurfz for organising the secret missions

and everyone else I have traded with and bought coins from :):mad:

Edited by Cheesy pigs