It must be tax time!

nielsenc

You know I am so afraid I am missing someone that has done something special for us or shown us support or just has been a great person.

Just know if I did not mention your name it was certainly not intentional. I appreciate all of the people here in this community, everyone is special.

Same here !!

Also a special thanks to wsgaskins, for working with me to design my GeoTag :laughing:

Here are the winning posts. Since I limited to 1 per person, I went with the next post after the lucky number.

43 -> Winner

60 -> Winner

146 -> Winner

158 -> 160 Winner

236 -> 237 Winner

EMAIL me the following:

Name

Address

City, State, Zip

Country

BONUS:

If you were nominated, you WIN too! Email me the same as above.

Thanks!

nielsenc

Edited by nielsenc

Okay...I feel a bit behind here...and I am sure that I will forget someone, but...

Thanks to Yime for our cool design

Aaron & Tess for all their help with our coin

Pghlooking for making me laugh

TMOCM and 3 D's & a Pokey for being my partners in crime for the Take a Kids Event

D@nim@l for the moonpies

Anthus for the coin talk at the last event

CinemaBoxers for my recent chat addiction

POS and CCL for the goodies that you sent my girls

Glenn721 for all the trades and everyone else that we've traded with

Dorkfish for those charity auctions

Sonny and Sandy for all those podcasts

The GSA, ECB, GCF, and PIF for all those special coins

All the "chicks"

All of our secret mission friends - those that sent coins to us, and those that organized the exchanges

Everyone we've chatted with

AND EVERYONE READING THIS!

Here are the winning posts. Since I limited to 1 per person, I went with the next post after the lucky number.

146 -> Winner

Thanks!

nielsenc

Wow....That is me! Thanks so much neilsenc.....you really are the BEST!

Thanks for the bonus too! I hope all those thanked feel special....I know I do!

I hope all those that did the thanking feel special too....:laughing:

I do not care that the contest is over I still have people to thank....

I thanks CrazyCaveLover for stepping up and taking charge of the second group of Top40 project...thank her for being just the great kind person she is.

I was glad to meet her and her brother at GCF. I can't wait to see her again at GW5!

43 -> Winner

60 -> Winner

146 -> Winner

158 -> 160 Winner

236 -> 267 Winner

Do you mean post #237 instead of #267?

I wonder if it is a typo...

160 Winner

Thanks!

nielsenc

That's me! Thanks for the contest, nielsenc! Email has been sent!

Congrats to all the winners and everyone else for making this a great, happy thread!

Thanks Nielsenc, for getting me starting making geocoins and for being a great friend. I didn't want to post here until I finished with my taxes. Whew! My biggest problem is finding all the required documents.

This thread is certainly a breath of fresh air here. It is a great mood lifter just reading this thread. Thanks for starting this contest!

--Marky

I have to thank Mauison for the special coins he sent me and the special trade we made. Thanks Mauison!

You're welcome Stephanie! And thank you also for giving me the idea of how to get them done. :laughing:

I'm stuck at the office today finishing up some tax returns and needed a break. And to think, there are still two days to go. :laughing:

At least I have the forums to entertain me. My thank you's would be too long so I'd like to thank everyone I've ever traded with, ever met through caching, and the local GBAers!

43 -> Winner

60 -> Winner

146 -> Winner

158 -> 160 Winner

236 -> 267 Winner

Do you mean post #237 instead of #267?

I wonder if it is a typo...

Yes, 237. 267 went beyond 250 :laughing:.

I didn't want to post here until I finished with my taxes. Whew! My biggest problem is finding all the required documents.

I cant find a W2 so unless I can get a copy, extension time for me :laughing:.

O well, was out in the sun today. I guess that makes it all better!

I didn't want to post here until I finished with my taxes. Whew! My biggest problem is finding all the required documents.

I cant find a W2 so unless I can get a copy, extension time for me :laughing:.

O well, was out in the sun today. I guess that makes it all better!

Oh no. Hope you find it !!

Sun, what sun? It's snowing here in PA again = ((

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks nielsenc for another great contest.

I want to give one last thanks to everyone who has ever traded with me !! The fun in collecting geocoins for me is the trades that I make and the friends that I make along the way.

I also want to thank Oakcoins for helping me mint the Decoders and geoAgents and to Coins and Pins for helping me mint the Laptop geocoins.

....Anthus

I know I'm late... but I have a lot of people to thank.

First, thanks to Jolene, crazycavelover, for helping me in the Geo 40 Series, and then becoming a terrific

friend!!! I am so thankful for that! I love ya, CCL!

I want to Thank everyone who participated so far in the Secret Missions. The missions have brought a lot of excitement to many people here, and I'm so thankful for your generosity and kindness to eachother. I've heard that several friendships have been made through the exchanges, and really... that's the best gift of all.

I sincerely would like to thank the people who randomly mailed me Geocoins as a result of starting these missions. "Your little pieces of metal" can't compare to your big hearts. I really appreciate these gifts of the heart.

Thank you to the whole GEO 40 Group, who believed in it... and I realize some people grew tired of our little records, but I will always admire them and when I look at them, I think they're amazing! Thanks for joining up and creating a record coin of your own.

Thanks to the People who bought/traded for my Personal Fluttershy coin.

Thanks to everyone on the Forums who continue to make this a positive place!

Thanks to Jamie, @ MadHatter'sNeverland... for everything... always. I love your Artwork, Jamie!

Thanks to all the Vendors that have helped me along the way... Especially The Landsharkz, Oakcoins, and Hog WildStuff.

Special Thanks to:

CCL - Love ya!

Damenace

Castle Man

Avroair

UOTrackers

ParentsofSAM

Nielsenc

SBD

Whitebear

Atwell Family

Fox&theHound

Parrolet

Summerandnana

Rivercity

Dorkfish

~tasia~

Dressle Dragons

Crowesfeat30

57Chevy

Mauison

Graylling

Prntr1

NotsoLostPuppies

Glennk721

Dhenninger

TMOCM

(I know I've forgotten a few... please Forgive)

With much Love,

~Fluttershy :laughing:

Today was my wife's birthday, and our youngest went back to her home in Eureka, after a few days' visit, so we had other things to do today than prowl the fora. Thus, I just saw this thread, but I'm going to add a couple of TYs to the list.

First, thanks to my wonderful bride of 33 years, Sharon, who not only indulges my geocoin hobby, but even joins in :laughing: She not only got me our first GPSr for a Father's Day present six years ago, shortly after we found our first cache without one, on a trail we knew well-enough to be able to get within 20 feet of the cache, but also gave me our second one for Christmas two years ago. She loves to go caching, and prefers the long hike with one or two good caches to a lot of urban micros, although she's not averse to the occasional urban run, as long as it is *occasional*: fortunately, I agree with her. She turned mumblety-mumble years old today, and is still as beautiful as the day I met her :laughing:

Second, thanks to Webfoot, with whom I/we have shared a number of geocaching adventures. We'd cyber-known each other for several years (Where's George, geocaching, fantasy sports) before we finally met to do some caching. He's a good friend as well as a good caching partner. He was there for me when my oldest friend, Jon Hodge, passed away last year of lymphoma, and his support was a big help. Thanks, Froggie! :o

Lastly, thanks to all the folks who have put out so many neat geocoins: designers, artists, producers, minters, et al. We continually marvel at your amazing creativity.

Now, tell that band to knock it off!! :P:laughing::huh: