It must be tax time!

nielsenc

I would like to thank the following people, please feel free to add your name to the list if we have done business with each other, Please do not take it personal if you do not see your name on this list, just know that I appreciate everyone in this great community:

1. NielsenC

2. HN25SLC

3. Sara from Oakcoins

4. The Caching Place

5. Coins and Pins

6. DorkFish

7. Flutteryshy

8. Tsunerisebey

9. Summerandnana

10. nero

11. Avroair

12. Shop99er

13. 57 Chevy

14. GPX Navigators

15. The Moop Along

16. PGHLooking

17. Nicolo

18. GlennK721

19. Go Jaybee

20. The Cachunuts

21. Lyonden_ut

22. UTAG

23. Avroair

24. MustangJoni

25. Anthus

26. PoSam

27. River City

28. Marky and Joani

29. Island1988

30. DresselDragons

31. UOTrackers

32. TMOCM

33. Tasia

34. Dhenniger

35. PRNTR1

36. Cinemaboxers

37. Whitebear

38. Parrolet

39. CastleMan

40. T”n”T

41. The Atwell Family

42. Kansas Admin

43. –

44. –

45. –

46. –

47. –

48. –

49. –

50. –

Dennis, I'm taking this personally..... :laughing::laughing:

Although I did not enter a coin in the Geocoin Race, I think res 2100 should be commended for all his effort in putting the Race together. And for some of the coins he has produced.

And to all the folks I have done trades with ( to many to list) THANK YOU you all know who you are, and some of the items I have recieved are fantastic!

There are alot of kind and generous folks around here,,, it makes a person feel good to see this.

Ok into the 100's Time for some more names, so many to list ! LOL,, Want to mention RattlingCrew (Glen) for being a great "coin" friend, and bringing to life some of the most outstanding Benchmark coins to date !

I don't want to miss anyone , please forgive me if I do, so many giving, caring folks here !!

I would like to thank the following people, please feel free to add your name to the list if we have done business with each other, Please do not take it personal if you do not see your name on this list, just know that I appreciate everyone in this great community:

1. NielsenC

2. HN25SLC

3. Sara from Oakcoins

4. The Caching Place

5. Coins and Pins

6. DorkFish

7. Flutteryshy

8. Tsunerisebey

9. Summerandnana

10. nero

11. Avroair

12. Shop99er

13. 57 Chevy

14. GPX Navigators

15. The Moop Along

16. PGHLooking

17. Nicolo

18. GlennK721

19. Go Jaybee

20. The Cachunuts

21. Lyonden_ut

22. UTAG

23. Avroair

24. MustangJoni

25. Anthus

26. PoSam

27. River City

28. Marky and Joani

29. Island1988

30. DresselDragons

31. UOTrackers

32. TMOCM

33. Tasia

34. Dhenniger

35. PRNTR1

36. Cinemaboxers

37. Whitebear

38. Parrolet

39. CastleMan

40. T”n”T

41. The Atwell Family

42. Kansas Admin

43. –

44. –

45. –

46. –

47. –

48. –

49. –

50. –

WOOT! I am on there twice! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'd like to say something nice about one of our local geocachers, Unimoggers, for organizing some great geocaching events. Yesterday, she hosted (the postponed) 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt for Kids of All Ages event. Everyone had a wonderful time and I know she spent LOTS of time preparing for the event, and filling over 1000 plastic easter eggs full of candy, prizes, and puzzle pieces with coordinates for 6 new geocaches. She deserves a big thank you for this wonderful event and for all of the other events that she organized in the past.

Edited by Stellar Jr.

I'd like to say something nice about one of our local geocachers, Unimoggers, for organizing some great geocaching events. Yesterday, she hosted (the postponed) 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt for Kids of All Ages event. Everyone had a wonderful time and I know she spent LOTS of time preparing for the event, and filling over 1000 plastic easter eggs full of candy, prizes, and puzzle pieces with coordinates for 6 new geocaches. She deserves a big thank you for this wonderful event and for all of the other events that she organized in the past.

Yeah I wish I could have attended Caroline is awesome! :laughing: