It must be tax time!

nielsenc

Just looking around the forums today and it seems that it has become a little less than positive.

To lighten it up around here, here is an easy contest.

Say 1 thing nice about someone else.

I have 5 Antique Silver Pug coins to give away to random post numbers.

1 - 50

51- 100

101 - 150

151 - 200

201 - 250

The numbers will be picked using random.org.

I might be delayed in posting the winners, the sun just came out and the kids need to get some fresh air.

nielsenc

Edited by nielsenc

I suppose dogs don't count as people? My dogs are wonderful because they love me 24/7 :D

Ok, real person time. I nominate D@nim@l (currently banned....lol, sorry for laughing Dan). Anyhow, he let me adopt his Tombstone Justice coin because I really wanted the coin. He didn't request a trade or $$$, just up and gave it to me. Thanks D@nim@l.

I'll post others throughout the day.

Thanks for the contest :D

tsun

Just looking around the forums today and it seems that it has become a little less than positive.

To lighten it up around here, here is an easy contest.

Say 1 thing nice about someone else.

I'd like to thank MustangJoni for being kind when she offered constructive criticism about my icache coin without trying to offend me, then sending me a personal email explaining what she meant and clarifying things. We need more people like her in the forums. :D

People enjoy reading the negative posts, there are lots of people who like the negativity but are afraid to post because they feel they might not be negative enough. :D

It's raining here... time to go swimming!

Some people drop coins in caches, other people make lots of coins to drop in caches.

Was that positive enough? :D

Would like to thank the Atwell Family, for time vested in the GeoTag project many hours indeed for our community :D

+1 here...thanks so much to Mike for taking this project on. He rocks, and making a personal coin accessible to so many of us who otherwise couldn't afford it.

This one's for Matt, SoCalgeocoins, who has patiently taken my whining for the past few weeks over postage and handling fees and other wankings. Matt, you're a swell egg.... a good guy and great ebayer. And your coins are pretty neat too... and that's saying something to a guy from LB.

NielsenC is a thoughtful person for doing this give away :D .

Damenace is good at sucking up! :D

*I guess this post won't win.

:D . The bad thing about these type of posts is I am afraid if I start listing people that I will forget someone. So I try to refrain from lisitng individuals.

NielsenC is a thoughtful person for doing this give away :D .

Damenace is good at sucking up! :D

*I guess this post won't win.

:) . The bad thing about these type of posts is I am afraid if I start listing people that I will forget someone. So I try to refrain from lisitng individuals.

Just follow Hula Bum's leads :D . She hit the nail on the head.

I didn't see Dressel Dragons mentioned yet. They are always willing to help out another cacher in need.

This one is for all the people who place unactivated coins in caches. That is truely a generous act, espcially if the cacher who is lucky enough to find one doesn't know who placed it there or why. To all the mystery coin droppers my hat's off to you.... you enable the spirit of giving that is what makes cache owners place caches (at some expense of time and treasure) for us to find for fun and for free.

Thanks for this contest. I wish someone had come out with it months ago before Tommy Trojan left.

Id like to thank Tommy Trojan for all the time and money he invested in his TBs and coins. He put so much out into the community because he couldnt cache. He truly was a GREAT asset to Geocaching.

He is truly missed.