Wheelchair Accessable

I made a pledge by discovering Dorsetgal & Geodog's "I pledge geocoin" to put out a wheelchair accessable cache this year and I have found what I think is a good position to put it but it might need some grabbers of some sort for someone in a wheelchair to extract it from it's position.

Can anyone help by telling me if Grabbers are something that wheelchair users normaly carry with them for that extra bit of arm length or would I have to mention on the listing?

This grabber you are talking about, I am wondering if it is what is known as an Easyreach or something similar.

I used to use one all the time, having one beside the bed, beside my favourite chair etc, however, since GeoDog arrived, I no longer need one, he does it!

Back to the cache though, I would imagine that as long as the location is wheelchair accessible, and that you add the w/c user would need assistance or special equipment to do the grab, then that would be fine.