Original Dorkfish

Ble68

Sweet :D My day had turned to Stinky brown stuff but now I am much happier, I really really really want, no really really really NEED one of these cute wee purple guys :D

Do you know where they are for sale and/or is she doing trades? (I have something coming up that might be useful :D )

Edited by Team chelmo

Sweet :D My day had turned to Stinky brown stuff but now I am much happier, I really really really want, no really really really NEED one of these cute wee purple guys :D

Do you know where they are for sale and/or is she doing trades? (I have something coming up that might be useful :D )

I e-mailed her last night and she said she just had some minted. And better yet some of her new coins are coming out! I will e-mail her and say there are some others interested!!

Ok folks, I wasn't going to announce publicly here that I minted more coins. For one thing I didn't want to tick anyone off. I originally minted 750 of the V1 dorkfish coins. After attending Coinfest I decided to mint more because so many people approached me wanting one. When I said they were sold out the dissappointment on their faces made me feel awful. Also every week for the awhile now I've received 1-2 requests from people wanting to know if I had any because they found one in a cache & liked it so much they wanted to buy one.

I minted 100 more and I've offered them to the local cachers in Idaho, since I never announced it to them in the beginning. Half of what I've minted have been purchased by them. I planned on holding the rest for those people who emailed me & wanting one because they found one in a cache & liked it so much they wanted one for themselves. I figured if I posted it here, the chances were I'd sell out right away and many would end up on ebay.

I now have my own website, that will have coins listed in just a couple of weeks. Thank you CinemaBoxers for posting the link & for creating my super cool website. :laughing: Sign up for my newsletter & you will be the first to know when I have product available. I plan on selling other cool items, not just geocoins. (Can I say that here?).

I will be minting more of my V1 & V2 regular edition dorkfish coins, but will retire both shortly afterwards. I will post these for sale on my site as well. Since I made so many of both my V1 & V2 coins I don't think this should be a big deal to anyone, and if someone is bothered by it, oh well. They are my coins to do with as I please. And my pleasure is making other people happy, people who cannot afforded ebay prices & don't have anythign to trade with others. Isn't this all about making others happy anyways? That's how I play the game.

In conclusion, lol :laughing: I've been grading far too many essays lately, keep an eye on my website. If you are dying to own either my V1 or V2 coin right now, shoot me an email. I will gladly sell you one or more or possibly trade (check out my seeking list on the link below).

When my website is officially up & running I'll start a new thread. I'll also be emailing everyone who bought a V2 from me so they can have a headsup as well.

Thank you everyone. I'm so glad people love my V1 so much that people are still seeking them :laughing:

They are my coins to do with as I please. And my pleasure is making other people happy, people who cannot afforded ebay prices & don't have anythign to trade with others. Isn't this all about making others happy anyways? That's how I play the game.

hear hear. I already have Dorkfish coins in my collection and am very pleased to hear that you are minting more to share the fun with others. That's what its all about indeed.