Software for GPX files on Windows Millenium (ME) OS

surteb

Hi Folks, I am trying to find out which software can be used to organize the GPX files for premium members if I am using Windows ME. I have tried some of the info pages for the various software but haven't had any luck. I would like to be able to download GPX files to my computer and then upload them to my Garmin etrex to make caching more fun and less time sitting in front of a computer. Thanks in advance for your help.

I use GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife). Others use different software. I'm not sure about it working on ME . . . :laughing: It works fine on Win2K and XP.

GSAK is free to try out, and free to use, although after three weeks, the Nag screens last longer and longer . . .

In GSAK, you can filter, slice, and dice the caches in the database. From the datatbase, you Export in the correct format for your mapping software or Google Earth and for a PDA, for "paperless" caching. From GSAK, you can also send the data to the GPSr using the "smart name" codes which give you lots of info about the cache in "shorthand." :rolleyes: