A coin idea

Cryptid

No response since you posted it, must mean some designer somewhere is working madly to get it done first! I'll step back and watch, I've got 2 "leafy" coins in design right now anyway. Can't wait to see what's come up with. Wouldn't it be cool if a mint would say, Hey I want a poison ivy coin and hold a contest where we (the forum) get's to vote on which design they liked best...that would be crazy but in a cool way I think.

I'm itchy and scratchy and covered in calamine, :D so I was wondering if there has been a coin made in the shape of poison oak?

With my luck I would probably break out from it if I touched it. :wub::wub:

If this hasn't been done, feel free to use the idea.

There is a coin called pick your poison that has a poison oak on it, but no actual leaf coin, yet, :wub: that I know of.

Back when the GBA Coin Club was still around and making coins we toyed with the idea of a Poison Oak coin. Since we had done a coin with an actual microchip embedded in it (being in Silicon Valley and all) we thought about doing the same with a small PO leaf.

It never happened, for many reasons, but I'm not sure any of the mints would have been willing to do it either! :D

I'm itchy and scratchy and covered in calamine, :wub: so I was wondering if there has been a coin made in the shape of poison oak?

With my luck I would probably break out from it if I touched it. :wub::D

If this hasn't been done, feel free to use the idea.

The Poison Oak Cachers (San Luis Obispo/Santa Barbara Counties, Calif.) should be interested in this one if they're still around.

Back when the GBA Coin Club was still around and making coins we toyed with the idea of a Poison Oak coin. Since we had done a coin with an actual microchip embedded in it (being in Silicon Valley and all) we thought about doing the same with a small PO leaf.

It never happened, for many reasons, but I'm not sure any of the mints would have been willing to do it either! :D

With a microchip in it? Got any pics of that? Curious to see that one!

Jayman11