Luminous Energy Geocoins [2nd Batch]

Team JSAM

The pre-order does not seem to be available right now! I knew I should have ordered this morning!

Ok the bug has been fixed and you can now order the Pre Order Set there was a minor error in our inventory system that made it so that no one could order but it has now been resolved sorry for any inconveniences this has caused.

Jake

I asked but it wasn't answered...what will the total run (LE RE etc) of this coin be? It was at the bottom of page ones, so probably missed.

From the preorder web page:

The first batch of Luminous Energy Geocoins sold out in record time, we have received a large amount of emails from customers requesting to purchase this coin and in order to meet that demand and give everyone a change to get the LE set we will be holding a special pre-order for 7 days on the LE sets only. After this second batch is made we will not make any more LE coins.

So the answer would seem to be "whatever it takes" to fill orders up to May 2nd for the LE, with no specified quantity on the regulars.

:D:D

I asked but it wasn't answered...what will the total run (LE RE etc) of this coin be? It was at the bottom of page ones, so probably missed.

From the preorder web page:

The first batch of Luminous Energy Geocoins sold out in record time, we have received a large amount of emails from customers requesting to purchase this coin and in order to meet that demand and give everyone a change to get the LE set we will be holding a special pre-order for 7 days on the LE sets only. After this second batch is made we will not make any more LE coins.

So the answer would seem to be "whatever it takes" to fill orders up to May 2nd for the LE, with no specified quantity on the regulars.

So, would that make them less "limited" and/or just letting the rest of us enjoy getting a set?!? :laughing:

We will announce the limited edition totals when the pre orders have closed.

Thanks,

Jake

to add: after the pre sales have stopped we will not mint any more of the LE's the RE's (antique silver, bronze & copper) however will remain in stock.

Edited by Team Jsam

I received my 2 coppers today. Oh man, they're nice!!! So nice that I ordered 3 more.

A great idea to put the tracking info on the sided so as to not mar the beauty of the artwork.

Thanks!

WOW that was quick, I think that is a record for shipments to Canada, and thanks glad to hear you are happy with the coin, that is the best part of selling coins when you get feedback like that!

Jake

Reminder - Last Day!

Today is the last day of pre sales and your last chance to guarantee that you will get an LE set after this batch there will be no more LE's made, EVER!

I figure that the coins should start showing up on eBay anyday now so rather than seeing the picture there I would show it here.

LE4PACKBESTsmall.jpg

The limited edition version of this coin features three different plantings it was first plated with black nickel then all reassessed metal was sandblasted then on the front all raised metal was gold plated and on the back all raised metal is nickel plated, the result is the best looking coin we have made to date we where very happy with the way they turned out and once you see them first hand I think you will be to.

If you have not had a chance to pre order please click here.

Jake