Luminous Energy Geocoins [2nd Batch]

Team JSAM

yeah, looks a lot like a Crake design or two . . . :huh:

Yep but Crake didn't originate it, I believe it's on a peso (did I spell that right) or another form of money. Beyond that it's pretty ancient art. But more than one coin with it on it does sort of take away from the interest (mine). I"m thinking by the name, that perhaps this one will have some sort of light source?

The design on the linked page is the center of the Sun Stone, which is also known as the Aztec Calendar. It was featured on Tracking Time and another Aztec coin that I did not make. Anyone can use that design, even though it may seem like a copy cat for it to be on yet another coin. I've seen it everywhere, even carved on this really old rock in Mexico City :laughing:

Anyone can use that design, even though it may seem like a copy cat for it to be on yet another coin.

I think this coin is far from a "copy cat" of the tracking time coin, the tracking time featured the entire sun stone which yes does have Tonatiuh in the center. This coin was meant to be more focused on light or Luminous Energy. We really liked the story behind Tonatiuh and Coyolxauhqui and that was the focal point and why the Aztec art of both of them are featured on the front and back of this coin. :laughing:

But then again I think you can only base your assumptions by what little of the coin I have shown you. :rolleyes:

Jake

Edited by Team Jsam

I think this coin is far from a "copy cat" of the tracking time coin, the tracking time featured the entire sun stone which yes does have Tonatiuh in the center. This coin was meant to be more focused on light or Luminous Energy. We really liked the story behind Tonatiuh and Coyolxauhqui and that was the focal point and why the Aztec art of both of them are featured on the front and back of this coin. :laughing:

Hey, that's cool.

This coin is based on the Aztec Sun God Tonatiuh and the Aztec Moon Goddess Coyolxauhqui.

Free coins to those who can pronounce that? :D

So, has anyone won yet? I mean, by now, they could have looked it up! :D

There will be a give away for some of these coins as I always do with new coins but a different thread will be started.

So then, you'll tell us how to pronounce what you wanted us to??? :D

This coin is based on the Aztec Sun God Tonatiuh and the Aztec Moon Goddess Coyolxauhqui.

Free coins to those who can pronounce that? :D

So, has anyone won yet? I mean, by now, they could have looked it up! :D

Please note, the free coins were NOT offered by the OP. There is no contest here, move along.

But it did say something about making more and letting us know.

Check their website:

Due to an over whelming demand on the LE sets we are temporarily out of stock, we will however be minting a second batch. We will be sending the members of our newsletter an email requesting desired quantities to help us better gauge the demand, if you are not a member of our newsletter please join to ensure that you get your LE set when the 2nd batch comes in.

So, there's still hope for us. :laughing:

Well, I went ahead and ordered 1 copper and 1 bronze, just in case I miss out on the second batch of the LE set, which is entirely possible since I work evenings most of the time and tonight I have a class I have to go to... I guess I just didn't get up early enough this morning for the first round. I don't suppose you could reserve a set for me....? :laughing:

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Slept in and didn't get to my email until it was too late to get the LE! I did get your newsletter at 4:44 AM today so my bad :lol: Ordered coins anyway because they are simply KEWL - wanna get that LE though, the description sounds wonderful - guess we'll have to wait until someone puts one up for sale on eBay before we will see any pictures. :)