THX4TC Jeep contest!

aetoys

JeepininOsceola.jpg

This is a pic of my 2005 Jepp Rubicon Unlimited coming back from a cache, yes there is a cache behind the Jeep a bit, in the Osceola National Forest. My Jeep is a TB and is also on the front of my first geocoin.

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

Our vote is for NOLEFAN9399!!

yellowjeep.gif

And the Winners Are:

1st place winner of four THX4TC Jeep coins By a mud slide is: nolefan9399

JeepininOsceola.jpg

2nd place winner of two THX4TC Jeeps coins is : The Herd You can give one to 1markymark1.

f_jeep1m_22e79dd.jpg

We had a tie for third place: glennk721 and Sliver & Lucy So who should I give the third place coin to. I think I will give one to each of you just for fun. Enjoy the coins they should ship around May 20th.. Thanks all who ordered and all who posted... email me your color choices. Thanks!

glennk721

mudsplash.jpg

Sliver & Lucy

e10b11b5-c124-4be1-9a6b-6e774a2d3c46.jpg

We had a tie for third place: glennk721 and Sliver & Lucy So who should I give the third place coin to. I think I will give one to each of you just for fun. Enjoy the coins they should ship around May 20th.. Thanks all who ordered and all who posted... email me your color choices. Thanks!

Woha, I just caught up with this. <_<

Congrats to all that won this contest, and thasnks go out to aetoys ! :D

Sending email, Glenn

Have the contest ones been mailed yet? We are getting ready to move, and I was really hoping to have them before that. Depending on if/when they are being mailed, I may need to change my mailing info with you.

The last of the contest winners jeeps shipped on Tuesday. Thanks!