THX4TC Jeep contest!

aetoys

JeepininOsceola.jpg

This is a pic of my 2005 Jepp Rubicon Unlimited coming back from a cache, yes there is a cache behind the Jeep a bit, in the Osceola National Forest. My Jeep is a TB and is also on the front of my first geocoin.

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

This is a great picture and gets my vote.

JeepininOsceola.jpg

This is a pic of my 2005 Jepp Rubicon Unlimited coming back from a cache, yes there is a cache behind the Jeep a bit, in the Osceola National Forest. My Jeep is a TB and is also on the front of my first geocoin.

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

Ditto, I love the Jeep plowing through the muck.

6th finalist: The Herd

f_jeep1m_22e79dd.jpg

There you have it. Good luck to all. Now start the voting.

My votes for this one.

One vote for this jeep and its' CITO effort

I too, Vote for this one, geocaching travel bug jeep, working on CITO event, and it's mine.... Even though the herd posted it.....

f_jeep1m_22e79dd.jpg

My votes for this one.

I too, Vote for this one, geocaching travel bug jeep, working on CITO event, and it's mine.... Even though the herd posted it.....

Well, Mark,

We will just have to get ahold of those divorce attorneys we used, and figure out a "joint custody" thing! I suggest that I get it on all days that end in "Y" and you get it all the rest!

f_jeep1m_22e79dd.jpg

My votes for this one.

Well, Mark,

We will just have to get ahold of those divorce attorneys we used, and figure out a "joint custody" thing! I suggest that I get it on all days that end in "Y" and you get it all the rest!

You got the camera. I would have posted it myself, but again , you have custody of the pictures too... If I would posted and won, you would have got them in the long run anyway.... Good luck, maybe you can share them with the guy standing in front of the other Jeep.... :mad:

f_jeep1m_22e79dd.jpg

My votes for this one.

Well, Mark,

You got the camera. I would have posted it myself, but again , you have custody of the pictures too... If I would posted and won, you would have got them in the long run anyway.... Good luck, maybe you can share them with the guy standing in front of the other Jeep.... :mad:

JeepininOsceola.jpg

This is a pic of my 2005 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited coming back from a cache, yes there is a cache behind the Jeep a bit, in the Osceola National Forest. My Jeep is a TB and is also on the front of my first geocoin.

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

I also place a vote for nolefan9399 .

Ya know...as the OWNER of the Jeep in the #4 picture :mad: ...that I had no idea that someone posted, and someone else sent me a link to this forum :D ...

I cast my vote for #5!

Ya know MommyFinder...we had a bunch of other better pictures that you could have used...like us at Tellico....but you picked one off of our own cache page...not good!

If the owner of this jeep [photo #4] did not give permission to submit this and there is no permission to post a photo of his minor son. Should this photo stay listed????????

Edited by StressMaster

Ya know...as the OWNER of the Jeep in the #4 picture :mad: ...that I had no idea that someone posted, and someone else sent me a link to this forum :D ...

I cast my vote for #5!

Ya know MommyFinder...we had a bunch of other better pictures that you could have used...like us at Tellico....but you picked one off of our own cache page...not good!

If the owner of this jeep and photo would like to have this photo pulled please let me know and I will do so. Or if Mommyfinder would turn over the 4th finalist to tdjvolks that would be fine as well.

Ya know...as the OWNER of the Jeep in the #4 picture ;) ...that I had no idea that someone posted, and someone else sent me a link to this forum ;) ...

I cast my vote for #5!

If the owner of this jeep and photo would like to have this photo pulled please let me know and I will do so. Or if Mommyfinder would turn over the 4th finalist to tdjvolks that would be fine as well.

Please enter tdjvolks as finalist number 4.

Ya know...as the OWNER of the Jeep in the #4 picture ;) ...that I had no idea that someone posted, and someone else sent me a link to this forum ;) ...

I cast my vote for #5!

Please enter tdjvolks as finalist number 4.

This is not the point...I don't mind if MommyFinder uses the picture, it would have been nice for her to email us and state what she was doing. That is my only problem with that..if we would have been told about the contest we could have given you a few good pictures to chose from, not just one of Jammin J in the back of the Jeep sittin in water...

Taking this offline........

JeepininOsceola.jpg

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

What a great photo! Shows a Jeep returning from cache in true form! Look at the scenery and the way the water/mud is coming at you. Priceless, just priceless.

My Vote goes to NOLEFAN9399!

Edited by fo2gra4