THX4TC Jeep contest!

aetoys

OK.~ Its a JEEP size contest. We are going to give away 17 THX4TC JEEP coins.

:lol:aetoys_jeep.gif

See more of the THX4TC Jeep coins here http://aetoys.com/Jeep/

The rules are simple: the first 10 people to post a photo of their Jeep, doing only things you can do in a Jeep wins a coin...( and not to leave anyone out. It doesn't have to be your Jeep..)

Then all photos posted here before we open presales will be entered. We will pick the ten best photos. (geocaching Jeeps a plus.)

Then I will post the 10 finalists and let the people on the forum vote.

The voting will go until the Jeep coins arrive from the mint and are ready to ship.

We will pick the winners based on your vote..

The prizes:

1st place a full set of the THX4TC Jeep coins ...

2nd place two of the THX4TC Jeep coins of your choice...

3rd place one of the THX4TC Jeep coins of your choice...

please only post one Jeep per geocaching member... All prizes will ship with the rest of the coins...

Ready set post....

Okay, try this one, just playing by the rules. Our oldest daughter caching at the auto show :laughing:Chelsea%20Auto%20Show.jpg

It’s a Jeep on a Jeep showcase after talking about it is doing something only a Jeep could do. It’s on a Jeep Showcase…. 1st coin is yours…:lol:

Edited by aetoys

My son has been building and destroying and rebuilding jeeps for some time. He loves to ford streams and slide down hills

JeepInWater.jpg

Really great coin. We hope to win this one. Then, we plan to purchase several more once they become available.

Thanks.

Edited by wigoweb

Well, I'm sure I won't win. But I used to own a Jeep Liberty and I found out one thing my Jeep did really well was be a huge pain in the neck. Here is a pic that was taken after one day long caching adventure out in the Idaho Owyhee's. A few minutes after we all got back I went outside to start my Jeep & discovered a flat tire. As I went to start my car to pull it out into the street, so we could change the tire, I discovered my battery was dead as well. Just one of many problems. Here's my pic :huh:

32a2fa7d-47c7-42ec-a472-af222429d47d.jpg

Woot !! All the same Jeep ;) Or one jeep pic ?? :huh:

usethis.jpg

mudsplash.jpg

muddingthrough.jpg

mud3.jpg

Well with the rush to find my wheeling pic's to post , never gave a description. This is wheeling from Corbett Wildlife perserve, It's 62K acers of open land in West Palm Beach Florida with a 17mile main grade and off road paths. It's deep in the Everglades , Enjoy the action shots, and after the mud :D .

Edited by glennk721

I don't have a Jeep (maybe someday...), but here's a couple of photos of someone else's that fits the bill:

jeep.jpg

By the way, I love the coins!!

Do you have a bigger photo of this. The It looks like the one in the back is an early Bronco and the front looks like a Toyota.. Great muddy good time but unless you have a bigger photo. I will have to go to the next Jeep. Thanks!

My son has been building and destroying and rebuilding jeeps for some time. He loves to ford streams and slide down hills

JeepInWater.jpg

Really great coin. We hope to win this one. Then, we plan to purchase several more once they become available.

Thanks.

It looks like a Jeep tv spot "only in a Jeep" 3rd coin is yours...

Well, I'm sure I won't win. But I used to own a Jeep Liberty and I found out one thing my Jeep did really well was be a huge pain in the neck. Here is a pic that was taken after one day long caching adventure out in the Idaho Owyhee's. A few minutes after we all got back I went outside to start my Jeep & discovered a flat tire. As I went to start my car to pull it out into the street, so we could change the tire, I discovered my battery was dead as well. Just one of many problems. Here's my pic :huh:

32a2fa7d-47c7-42ec-a472-af222429d47d.jpg

I have had day like that. It is a Jeep. but not doing only things you can do in a Jeep... Thanks!

Woot !! All the same Jeep :huh: Or one jeep pic ?? :D

mudsplash.jpg

Well with the rush to find my wheeling pic's to post , never gave a description. This is wheeling from Corbett Wildlife perserve, It's 62K acers of open land in West Palm Beach Florida with a 17mile main grade and off road paths. It's deep in the Everglades , Enjoy the action shots, and after the mud ;) .

Great photo.. 8th Jeep is yours..Thanks!