Garmin are tops again

Garmin amaze me again..The internal speaker on my Nuvi decided to expire so off it went for repair. A few days later brand new Nuvi delivered,including EVERYTHING i already have...mounts etc etc. Top class service,especially as they had replaced my Vista C with a brand new one a few weeks ago !.As i happen to know a certain someone at Garmin reads this forum............Thanks Garmin,very impressed :unsure::blink::);)

Not sure as I only have the nuvi 300 which doesnt have a microphone, but if by microphone jack you mean the bit that sits on the ball joint, there should be a tab on the bottom that you press

Yes that's the bit. Pressing the tab doesn't seem to release it. I wonder if its just because its new and needs loosening up a bit. Its a minor irritation though. Otherwise a brilliant gadget and chuffed to bits that I can use it as a blue tooth hands free for my phone :lol:

Edited by The Cache Hoppers

On the few occasions I have dealt with Garmin, I have been really badly let down by long queues on the phone, which often end up being cut off before talking to people, and a 4 week+ turnaround time for replying to emails.

I did manage to get my faulty GPSmap60 replaced, but it took far too much time and aggrevation. I can honestly say from my experince, Garmin have only shown terrible customer service.

I am glad however that others have had a better experience than I in dealings with them.