Tank's Red Dragon Coins Are In!

T"n"T

OK Tanks dragons are coming.... We are geting ready to post pre-sale site later this week early next week.

This series will be released one at a time. Series total will be around 6 to 7 coins in full series.

With the final being something different. The next in line is a white ice dragon.

Prices should be available very soon. Waiting on some more info on quotes.

Basic info on coin:

1.75 " 4mm thick

All are trackable

Three editions:

XLE Glow-in-dark numbered coins in copper (sorry but these will be given to friends and special in-person trades only)

LE numbered coins in copper (available to pre-sale and some held for trade. Limited to no more than 200 total produced)

Regular edition in black nickel, that will continue to be available for sale through us. Price will go up after pre-sale.

Other common questions:

All edition will have custom icon

Shipping in the US will be worked into coin cost.

Base metal is copper

Designed by T"n"T with help from rusty at www.personalgeocoins.com

Our web store should be up and running sometime next week. We will post link when it is ready.

red-dragon1-1.jpg

Any feedback is also helpful.

Thanks,

T"n"T

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Cool coin. Love dragons...

Are you going to personalize it with your GC name on it?

No, Probably not - this is more of a qauatyl creature for me(Tank) our GC nick will be on our Geotags. Thanks for all the feedback & input keep it coming. It helps with the design process.

Very cool! Is the whole series going to be dragons? If we get in on the 1st coin will we be notified in plenty of time to be able to get in on each of the following coins? I would hate to miss out on following coins in the series after getting the first one. :lol:

When we get ready to list each following coin. The first people notifited will be the one that had ordered from first presale.

Very cool. Your 3D area is going to be color filled? I thought they were unable to do that. I have wanted to do that, in the past.

The claw is going to be metal, working on geting shield area convexed, if not possible shield would be filled flat with 3D claw coming over it. Art drawing has color to reflect detail on claw. Waiting for samples to see how to works on it.

If the theme is dragons, why isn't the icon a dragon?

Oooh, I think the dragon head would make a much better icon!

We are still working on icon, the dragon claw with our signature shield is going to be consist with each coin. That was initional thought on icon reasoning.

Hello everyone,

This is so exciting. We can't believe how many of you have shown interest in our coins. This series has turned into Tanks babies. Our theory is to only do coins that will make you think"WOW". And I won't do something that I would not want in my collection or to claim a part of.

We now have e-mail set up to send contact info to if interested in any of our coins, it is:

sales@tntgeocoins.com

Leave geonick/ name/ e-mail/address(optional at this point) and what coins you are interested in.

Web site should be up by weekend or early next week.

Hello everyone,

This is so exciting. We can't believe how many of you have shown interest in our coins. This series has turned into Tanks babies. Our theory is to only do coins that will make you think"WOW". And I won't do something that I would not want in my collection or to claim a part of.

We now have e-mail set up to send contact info to if interested in any of our coins, it is:

sales@tntgeocoins.com

Leave geonick/ name/ e-mail/address(optional at this point) and what coins you are interested in.

Will you be entertaining trades?

sales@tntgeocoins.com

Email sent -

Thanx for the opportunity.

Sounds neat, any information on the price and exact print runs on these? I waded through the tread but didn't see that information. :lol:

XLE Glow-in-dark numbered coins in copper (sorry but these will be given to friends and special in-person trades only)

LE numbered coins in copper (available to pre-sale and some held for trade. Limited to no more than 200 total produced)

Regular edition in black nickel, that will continue to be available for sale through us. Price will go up after pre-sale.

As to trades we will be doing some of the LE as trades and trades on reg edition also.

Price not detremined yet waiting on final quote to post prices. hope that helps with some questions.

We have an update. Will send e-mail to those on contact list tommorrow also.

We have had a huge request for glow in the dark coins. We wanted a special coin for local cachers/friends. What we decided to do is add an edition of no more than 200 Black Nickel Glow in the darks also. I am hoping to have prices out by Saturday.

E-mail to sales@tntgeocoins to add to mail list.

Geonick/ name/ e-mail/ address(opitional at this time)

Editions now include

XLE glow in the dark copper by gift/local trade only

LE Copper numbered no more than 200 made( we are holding 20 for us/ reserving 40 for trades)

LE Black Nickel Glow in the dark numbered no more than 200 made( we are holding 20 for us/ reserving 40 for trades)

RE Black Nickel not numbered and not limited at this point(prices will go up after pre-sale ends

Pricing is as follows

LE Coins $10.50 ordered through us pre-sale includes shipping to US. At this time limit of no more then 5 LE coins to person. We will open this if more are available.

RE Coins $9.50 ordered through us pre-sale includes shipping to US.

We will open sales for each following Coin in series to those that did pre-sale orders on first coin prior to offering elsewhere.

Edited by T"n"T

E-mail to sales@tntgeocoins to add to mail list.

Geonick/ name/ e-mail/ address(opitional at this time)

Editions now include

XLE glow in the dark copper by gift/local trade only

LE Copper numbered no more than 200 made( we are holding 20 for us/ reserving 40 for trades)

LE Black Nickel Glow in the dark numbered no more than 200 made( we are holding 20 for us/ reserving 40 for trades)

RE Black Nickel not numbered and not limited at this point(prices will go up after pre-sale ends

Pricing is as follows

LE Coins $10.50 ordered through us pre-sale includes shipping to US. At this time limit of no more then 5 LE coins to person. We will open this if more are available.

RE Coins $9.50 ordered through us pre-sale includes shipping to US.

We will open sales for each following Coin in series to those that did pre-sale orders on first coin prior to offering elsewhere.

Sorry to say this but our coins aren't going to be out before the shipping increase deadline from the U.S. Postal Service. So the new prices will be $11.00 for LE & $10.00 for RE. Our shipping is included for domestic orders