THX4TC JEEP

aetoys

Any idea when coins will start shipping?

Love the look of the samples

Can't wait to see something in my mailbox.

The mint email me and stated that due to the many colors on this coin it will take a little longer than expected. It looks like I should have them around June 11th. all orders will ship with in three days after I get them. Anyone who would still like these coins, I should have a few left after I have shipped all orders. I alway cut the orders when they are getting close Just in case there are any errors. With the mint we are using now we

have not had any errors so far. if there are no errors we should have about 10 yellow, 0 green, 0 blue, 0 orange, 10 army green, 10 red, 10 white and 10 of the black..

There have been a few cancel due to delays. mostly full sets. I have sold the ones canceled so far to people that have emailed me. If you want to get on this list email me through out store at www.aetoys.com

Thanks!

:D Hey, The samples have shipped I will have them on Monday. I will order full production at that time. The Jeeps will stay on sale until they are gone. Looks like the Army green Jeep will be first sold out. Here is a photo of the coin the mint sent me.. The black nickel turned out great. Thanks!

Order here

yellowjeep.gif

Put me down for a yellow jeep inblack nickel please. Loks just like my jeep. Beautiful coin. If more become available, that is.

Edited by kg4kpg

Sometimes the mint can drive a person crazy. After getting an email a week ago stating the coin are done. Today I finally received the tracking numbers. The Jeeps will be in my hands in the morning. All orders and contest winners will be shipped my Monday the 25th. At last count we will only have a few coins left. We will list them on our ebay store right after all coin have shipped. Thank you all for your understanding.

Edited by aetoys

Sometimes the mint can drive a person crazy. After getting an email a week ago stating the coin are done. Today I finally received the tracking numbers. The Jeeps will be in my hands in the morning. All orders and contest winners will be shipped my Monday the 25th. At last count we will only have a few coins left. We will list them on our ebay store right after all coin have shipped. Thank you all for your understanding.

Thank you for the update! :ph34r:

;) FedEx just dropped off a bunch of Jeeps.... These coins look GREAT... The shipping starts NOW... We are going to work Late into the night everynight until all orders have shipped... Thanks! If you won the contest and I don't have your shipping address of color choice I will be sending you an email in the next few days. Thanks! :P

:P FedEx just dropped off a bunch of Jeeps.... These coins look GREAT... The shipping starts NOW... We are going to work Late into the night everynight until all orders have shipped... Thanks! If you won the contest and I don't have your shipping address of color choice I will be sending you an email in the next few days. Thanks! :P

;)

:P FedEx just dropped off a bunch of Jeeps.... These coins look GREAT... The shipping starts NOW... We are going to work Late into the night everynight until all orders have shipped... Thanks! If you won the contest and I don't have your shipping address of color choice I will be sending you an email in the next few days. Thanks! ;)

Thanks for the update.

:D All the Jeep orders have shipped..... There are a few left we will list in our eBay store.

stores.ebay.com/Alan-and-Ellis-Toys

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up.....That means that something should be arriving in the mailbox soon. I can't wait to see my group of 8.