THX4TC JEEP

aetoys

OK I just can't wait any longer. I have to show everyone our next coin.. We have just started the preorders on our Dragonfly based on my wifes art... This coin looks great. I was not even going to bring up the Jeep until after the dragonfly closed. But I can not help it, early feedback from friends makes me want to tell the world. So now I am. <link removed by moderator>

back1_yellow.giffront1_blue.gif

What do you think? Join our mailing to get notice when this coin comes out!! :unsure:

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Great looking coins I will be in for a set. How did you get GC.com to go with the Icon? It is so close to the one for their Jeep TB's. I am in the process of making a Jeep coin (at mint now) and was told that I probably wouldn't be able to use a Jeep front cause it was too close in similarity. Any chance on a white version?? lol That is the color of mine.

NICE!

OK I just can't wait any longer. I have to show everyone our next coin.. We have just started the preorders on our Dragonfly based on my wifes art... This coin looks great. I was not even going to bring up the Jeep until after the dragonfly closed. But I can not help it, early feedback from friends makes me want to tell the world. So now I am. <link removed by moderator>

back1_yellow.giffront1_blue.gif

What do you think? Join our mailing to get notice when this coin comes out!! :unsure:

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

:) I have had a lot of emails asking for more colors. So I went through my emails and these are the four most

asked for colors. So If I was to make the four caching colors what other colors should there be? How many colors would you like to see? Post here and let me know. Here is a sample of the four extra colors plus the four caching colors..

aetoys_jeep2.gif

aetoys_jeep.gif

Edited by aetoys

It is ammo cans on the roof. The coin will be 2 inch by 1 5/8 inch.. The samples are coming. I am thinking black nickel or Antique silver on the metal.. I think I will make all eight colors. I am looking to start pre orders around the 25th after all our P-51 vintage air power coins have shipped.. We only have a few of these that are not sold yet... Same with the F-4 and F-16... Every one on our mailing list will get the email when we start to sale the Jeeps. Thanks!

:laughing: Hey, The samples have shipped I will have them on Monday. I will order full production at that time. The Jeeps will stay on sale until they are gone. Looks like the Army green Jeep will be first sold out. Here is a photo of the coin the mint sent me.. The black nickel turned out great. Thanks!

Order here

yellowjeep.gif