Can I Send You a Geocoin?

redtailfalconer

Here's the story.

I have a volunteer geocoin, and a TB I have had for some time. I have not been able to cache due to compound fracture in my leg while hiking up one of the local mountains to place a cache. I would really like to get these moving again, but I cannot get out and place them. Would somebody be willing to place them for me?

Thanks,

RTF

Here's the story.

I have a volunteer geocoin, and a TB I have had for some time. I have not been able to cache due to compound fracture in my leg while hiking up one of the local mountains to place a cache. I would really like to get these moving again, but I cannot get out and place them. Would somebody be willing to place them for me?

Thanks,

RTF

I would love to help you, email sent

Ouch <_< I too recieved a caching injury recently, a wasp sting! :unsure: No where near a compound fracture and I don't mean to make light of it just cheer you up a little. All the best for the recovery, I hope you are back on the caching trail real soon.

In the mean time If you would be interested in seeing your travellers down in Kiwi Land I can help out.

Good Luck, Mark (Elmo)

I have not been able to cache due to compound fracture in my leg while hiking up one of the local mountains to place a cache. I would really like to get these moving again, but I cannot get out and place them.

Come on. Just rub some dirt on it and get back out there.

Email me and I will trade you coins. I will send you one of mine to replace the ones you have and you can hold them till you hit the trails again. Call it inspiration.

Lots of offers & best wishes. I'll just add more best wishes! Heal fast! But, at least wait a bit before you cache again. No, wait a minute there are some that are drive-by & some that are supposed to be wheelchair accessible. You could be our official tester of the wheelchair accessible caches. That is if you aren't in traction or something awful like that! :unsure: