Geocache Navigator on cell phone

I've been wanting to try geocaching for over a year now after a nice gentleman from the Braintreks had told me about it. I wasn't able to just drop $300 on a nice color GPS w/SD expansion because of just having twin boys. I recently just started working for Sprint and was looking at some of the applications I could load on my phone from their website and came across the Geocaching Navigator. It is full of features like Quick Cache - finding caches in the area where you are, Find Cache - near me, near address, near intersection, in zip code, by cache code, and near location. It has a cache radar, it has a map feature that can show different backgrounds like Street Maps, Topo Map, and even Aerial Photos. And it gives you almost all the same info of the cache just like on the web page, including Logs and Hints. It will even let you mark as found and you can go back to your account on the web page and log it.

Pros

-Fully integrated with the website

-Color screen (depending on phone)

-Multiple map backgrounds

-Finds caches in your area

-Multiple search options (more than website)

Cons

-Jumpy when holding still

-When doing a Quick Cache search, doesn't show what state its in

-Doesn't keep good log of path walked

-Can't store any points in phone memory (at least not on my phone)

-Doesn't show any modes (compass, location map, etc.) unless your in a cache

I just got the Fusic phone by LG for Sprint. I did down load Geocaching Navigator. Seeing I don't have a GPSr (Should be getting one UPS tomorrow!). But, anyway, Its fair for using as GPS only. But its super for finding info about caches in the area. I'll post more later. I have to run.