geocaching radio ad?

KKTH3

Just heard an ad on the radio inviting people to join a promotional contest where you look for hidden boxes and sign the log books for a chance to win a trip to where you found the box. I'm not quite sure how the logic of the prize works out, but it did get me to check out their website. Poked around for a bit and it seems the 18 caches they have hidden will not start revealing clues for a few more weeks, but they have an overall map showing general locations of the caches. I also have no idea if the final clue for them will be lat/long coords, but their website is sponsored by Magellan and they do have links to the geocaching.com website for finding existing geocaches.

It really seemed odd to hear a radio ad all about geocaching without actually mentioning geocaching. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.

yeah, seems a bit odd to have a bunch of caches for me to visit IN Montana, and the grand prize be a free visit TO Montana! Heck, if I could get my butt to Montana for the Cache hunt, I wouldn't NEED the free vacation!

They should have made it a contest to figure out online, and the winners of THAT are entered in a drawing for a trip to Montana. Requiring me to go to the place they want me to win a trip to... doesn't make much sense.

Let me win the free trip, so that I can go Cache Hunting!