Logging a cache

I don't intend to change anything (it is a subscriber only), just wondered if I can let regular members log. Who cares how they may have come upon the coordinates. I don't care if they log my cache, but the system doesn't appear to allow this. If they cannot log, so be it.

Edit - thanks Miragee. I'll keep looking. I thought it would be simpler to just ask.

Chris

Edited by Muddy Chris

I don't intend to change anything (it is a subscriber only), just wondered if I can let regular members log. Who cares how they may have come upon the coordinates. I don't care if they log my cache, but the system doesn't appear to allow this. If they cannot log, so be it.

Edit - thanks Miragee. I'll keep looking. I thought it would be simpler to just ask.

Chris

I still don't understand if you want not subscribers to be able to log it then what is the point of making it a subscriber only cache? The purpose of making it subscriber only is that then only subscribers can find the cache.

Simple question ... can thay log and how? (OK, so it's a compound question) I'm not here to argue any points ... can we stay on topic please?

EDIT - Huskerrich2000 ... that is what I did and it wouldn't let her post the log.

Chris

Edited by Muddy Chris

Chris

I still don't understand if you want not subscribers to be able to log it then what is the point of making it a subscriber only cache? The purpose of making it subscriber only is that then only subscribers can find the cache.

Non-subscribers cannot get the coordinates for the cache, but many times non-members cache with members. Also, in a family, sometimes the children have their own accounts, but the parent is the only one who is a member.

There are many reasons why a cache owner would want to know the work-around, and there are many reasons GC.com has left that loophole open. <_<

Easy question.

I wish to allow regular members who happen to find my premium members cache to log it online. Is that possible or are they SOL?

BTW - Yes, I searched but got about 14,000 pages of hate threads.

Chris

linky. I posted this just to show that even the OP's question can start a debate around here. Scroll down to Lil Devil's post where he links to actual instructions. <_<