Coins For Sale...Quick

ParentsofSAM

NOTE: The forums timed out and I guess broke the thread.....but here is what it is supposed to say:

Ok so there I am chatting away in the Geocoin Chat...the phone rings...well the bottom line it is not good. (Please do not ask details right now) I need to generate some money and fast. So instead of fussing with eBay I am offering some Buy It Nows here. Here is a list of extra coins I could find right now, I may list more later.

They are $10 each....includes shipping. If the coin is not worth $10 then offer me something less and I will probably take it.

ALL COINS ARE GONE!!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

Please send me a email at parentsofsam at gmail dot com PLEASE use COIN PURCHASE in the subject.

Include in the email the coins you would like and you PayPal address....I will send you an invoice. I am going to be doing this tonight for about the next hour and then will start again in the morning.

Edited by ParentsofSAM

Thank you everyone. :lol: I love you guys! :anitongue:

All the offers, emails, phone calls mean alot to me. :laughing:

I have to get my thoughts together and figure out what coins are left and send the last few invoices out. Most of the coins are gone now...so please wait until tomorrow.

I really appreciate all the support. Thank you. Sincerely Thank You.

Thank you everyone. :lol: I love you guys! :anitongue:

All the offers, emails, phone calls mean alot to me. :laughing:

I have to get my thoughts together and figure out what coins are left and send the last few invoices out. Most of the coins are gone now...so please wait until tomorrow.

I really appreciate all the support. Thank you. Sincerely Thank You.

Is everything OK?

Everything will be ok soon.

No one is hurt, sick or anything like that. The girls are fine...in fact they are asleep not knowing anything is going on.

We have a personal emergency that needs some immediate money, this is the quickest way I could think to generate some quick funds to fix the situation.

No one is hurt, sick or anything like that. The girls are fine...in fact they are asleep not knowing anything is going on.

We have a personal emergency that needs some immediate money, this is the quickest way I could think to generate some quick funds to fix the situation.

Thank you for letting us knwo everyone is ok, we where indeed worried about the kids

Glad to hear everyone is ok.

*Hugs* yes indeed call if you need anything!

Thank goodness for the second sentence! With luck, warm wishes, and prayers, the "other" should be able to work out. Safe journey in whatever you have to do.!!!

I should have read the forums earlier. I hope everything is working out POS. I am also happy with this geocaching community always stepping in when someone needs a helping hand. You guys are awesome. POS don't hesitate to let me know if you need some more help I have a couple of coins I can dispose of for you.

Glad to hear it's nothing too serious. I hope everything works out.

Let us know if we can help. We don't need geocoins in exchange.

Although I don't know you personally like most of the others, I know what a kind hearted person you are from your posts. I am glad everyone is fine and like Cog &Gil, I, too, don't need geocoins in exchange, so if I can help you out, let me know.

Thank you to everyone for your purchases and donations...it was more than I ever expected.

All the coins are gone now and we have gotten enough money to fill the need. I am appreciative to this community for the support that we have gotten...it really means a lot to me.

Although I have never met most of you I feel like we are friends and I am proud to be part of this wonderful family of people.

I am sorry for not giving much details about this personal matter and I hope everyone understands why.

The coins are going out in the mail tomorrow....I meant to get them out today but ended up dealing with this matter all day today. :unsure: They are packed and ready to go.

I know one day I will be able to pay back all the people you have helped us out today and said prayers and sent well wishes to me and my family.

Sincerely thank you everyone!

Stephanie & Jason