Hit my 1500th TB/coin find yesterday!

Rockin Roddy

1500th find/discovered travelers!!! What a great milestone for me to finally make! I took a small break from the TB thing a while ago, a nudge from my great friends The Geopigs got me moving again!!

On a side note...I found more coins than TBs yesterday (well, one of the stops WAS a coin trader cache)...there seem to be a lot more coins in caches nowadays! GREAT!

Thanks to all that parent these TBs that I've had soo much fun finding...keep them coming!!

Thanks! I wish all were moved, not many on the list these days are moving only though! Many of mine are coins (a lot moving about these days)...and many were discovers when I first started...I collected icons at first!

I have all but stopped grabbing TBs as the fun just isn't there for me anymore...was fun to see how fast I could go up though!! I had sooo much help from some great friends...we'd travel great distances just for a TB run!

Congrats yourself fellow Michigander...are you still actively seeking?? I think some of us are slowly dropping out!

Edited by Rockin Roddy